Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as his brother is clearly more successful than him and likely has everything Mario can only ever dream of having, he makes me shudder as much as Martin. My recorded TV programme just ended and Sky went back to a really crappy STV programme and well, let's just say I have sore eyes and ears now! Quite unfortunate, strong genes anyway, but at least he has more hair than Martin I suppose.
His brother gives me the ick. He’s literally Mario. Just the version that developed a teeny bit more in the womb

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Haven't seen his stories for a while. What's his brother look like?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no need for all those products, especially for someone with the highest spectrum of sensitivity on his face.

Fooks sake, pick a skin care product lane and stick to it, ya hoarder.

If this is the result of getting rid of half, then wtf was it like befare.

Buckled shelf - hiya Mario. 👋

View attachment 2308049

They look no different to how they looked before. Factual also.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Mario grey decor passed and you’re still clinging to that. I think a Barbie T-shirt will be the least of your worries fad wise

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You know the shelf is still cluttered when you accidently knock one it doesn't fall, just rests against other stuff.. one cleanser, toner, moisturizer, eye cream, face mask etc is enough why someone needs 4 or 5 of everything is daft an wasteful.

Why does he have multiple displays of oil diffuser things? Bedroom and living room it's like a shop display.
If I end up in hell I hope it isn't a replica of Marion's shed for being a tattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t about you lovelies but I like my make up but I only have one foundation, 2 powders (one for handbag) and don’t feel the need to buy Hunners of make up and products. He’s a Fanny also

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Shelves and shelves of unused shite. Phenom. Beginning tae wunner if he's an actual shoaplifter, mibbe that's whit the big coat is aw about, foo o secret poakits.
Ahm here tae agree hen. The woodlouse coat she wears in all seasons is lined wi foil tae evade security an hide all her White company/Charlotte Tilbury treatits.
---
Wash your mouth oot hen, ahmm no wearing barbie anything also.
View attachment 2308505
Are these Scottish Declan’s legs by any chance hen? 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t about you lovelies but I like my make up but I only have one foundation, 2 powders (one for handbag) and don’t feel the need to buy Hunners of make up and products. He’s a Fanny also
Ah huv one foundation, ah goat the skin matching thingy fur it, unlike Martin ah don't want tae be an oompa loompa.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s what I don’t understand, one or maybe two foundations but who has four foundations on the go when you wear make up twice a year??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.