Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"If you know you know " STOP saying it!!! I can't stand it.
Also, where does dumb Deek keep his stuff? Probably got a bar of soap and a lynx Africa spray in the bathroom and that's it
I went back and yes, that side is ALL Mario's stuff.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine the dust on that pile of tit! Face creams and fake tan ain’t ornamental.
Also not sticking up for him but would you want to go on an autumnal walk down the gaza stip, also as someone who doesnt have kids i wouldnt go to a pumpkin patch or other seasonal activities for the fear of looking some predator or weirdo. But yes i do a love a nice walk in the crisp weather and a hot chocolate

• Haha
What the duck were those stories all about?!? He was shaking like a shitting blind Nikita dug IFYKYK also. He needs to give his head a bleeping wobble.

• Haha
Firstly, those bloody leggings again, they must be boggin
So he binned hunners o stuff he has cos its oot o date, wilney be lang till that lots oot o date as well with the wee amount he uses.
Claims to be obsessed by makeup but we never see him all glammed up, cos he only goes oot for the night aboot once a year. #factual
Even the filter canny disguise how scruffy when he disnay shave as well as making him the colour o a tomato and so forth.
Why does he keep shower foam in the bedroom? maybes is so damp in there he disney need water tae foam up.
Why is he keeping an eye cream if hes alergic to it? Hoarder
Fake tanning? hes as peely wally as a dugs wi a dodgy livers poo
Hair products he spends a fortune oan? there nae working son #factual
Hes tellin us aboot awe the stuff hes binned, he should be bloody ashamed to admit that waste so aye
He really does have a wee bespoke problem
Hens I wear makeup every day and I dont have as much shite as him, cos i buy what I need and replace it when needed also
Tons of love ❤ 🥔 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I could understand having all them products if he did his make up everyday or even a few times a week. His skin is rank so spending all that money on stuff doesnae make him look any better cuz non of it suits his skin type obviously. I was willing him on to say dr jart cicapair but he didn’t entertain me on that one. The Elemis cleansing balm in the bedroom aswell when you need water to wash it off 😂.
The screenshot says it all ma lovelies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All those fake tans and he’s still pale as duck 😂 I’ve tried them all and they’re all either patchy or leave residue on my clothes. Isle of Paradise is the only decent one I’ve found.
He’s such a hoarder. Find a product that works for you. Buy ONE OF IT. Replace when finished. That’s what normal people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I watched his stories earlier and have had my head down the pan for the last 60 minutes, pure motion sickness vibes and so forth.
Clutching ma beak that he's admitted the shelves are buckling under the weight, you read that here first, well at various points on this hate form (if you know you know)
Reminds me of my teens when I would keep paper bags and 'fancy' boxes and display them on top of the wardrobe for all my friends to see, I was about 16 at the time.
I am glad he's finally dumped the crusty out of date beauty he stole from debenhams, shelf life on beauty generally ranges from 6 - 24 months so 100% past that.
Hay a lovely weekend trolls!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I could understand having all them products if he did his make up everyday or even a few times a week. His skin is rank so spending all that money on stuff doesnae make him look any better cuz non of it suits his skin type obviously. I was willing him on to say dr jart cicapair but he didn’t entertain me on that one. The Elemis cleansing balm in the bedroom aswell when you need water to wash it off 😂.
The screenshot says it all ma lovelies.
Has he no goat a shower gel in his bedroom too. Nonsense.

Reactions: 11
Buying something and wasting money on a craze has never stopped you before, “Mas”. God, he’s such a tool #factual (I could see him in a Barbie tee shirt, he’s the sort of fuckwit who’d wear one.)
IMG_2893.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As much as his brother is clearly more successful than him and likely has everything Mario can only ever dream of having, he makes me shudder as much as Martin. My recorded TV programme just ended and Sky went back to a really crappy STV programme and well, let's just say I have sore eyes and ears now! Quite unfortunate, strong genes anyway, but at least he has more hair than Martin I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.