Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nae debates you gave that charlatan money to make you a better person when it just turned you into an even bigger bitter twisted wee goon! Everything is a dig , you do you and you wouldn’t have to make the digs or compare yourself. If he was really happy then he wouldn’t make the comparisons am l ah right ma lovelies ?

Reactions: 18
I would rather dip my toes in “all those oceans” than spend my life in a vinyl wrapped shoebox of a kitchen. Don’t think he’s even been to Millport ……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sad wee bleep, rather stay in his “safe place” (no ma quote) than dip his toes in the ocean. Defo been reading here seeing as we’re going on a boxing in of the meter journey so soon 😂
Wonder if he's gonna cancel his trip of a lifetime next year then? Will come.up with some stupid excuse about baby girl Rayn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He's blown the holiday budget on grey clingfilm for his kitchen, a shutter he can't open without moving his Joseph Joseph dish drying rack or open his freezer without moving his joseph jospeh bin 💀⚰
✨️Pure bougie loving the aesthetic 👌✨️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He's obviously forgot he prematurely booked a holiday in a hot country next year 🤭 l bet that's what gave him anxiety last night to watch his calming reruns in bed.
l can't wait for this holiday to see if it happens, because we'll howl if he ends up cancelling it! 🤣

Screenshot_20230623-101704_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Safe space”…. In the middle of one of the roughest areas of Scotland. Aye hen. Also.

That holiday isn’t going to happen is it? She’s also laying the ground work far a cancellation jurneh also the noo.

Can read that fat pissworm like a book

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ah bless, has someone used this month’s holiday payment on a plastic kitchen? The heart bleeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“Safe space”…. In the middle of one of the roughest areas of Scotland. Aye hen. Also.

That holiday isn’t going to happen is it? She’s also laying the ground work far a cancellation jurneh also the noo.

Can read that fat pissworm like a book
FAT PISSWORM 💀💀 That's me deed and buried the day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve gotten to know, thanks ma lovely.

(seriously though, how is he not desperate to live somewhere else?!)
I suspect it's the £70 a week rent, hen. Deek will pay £65 Marion will pay £5 also. Marion spends more on a prolapsed bumhole vase, than he does on rent. The fat runt. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.