Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hay T H U R A D A Y
Just incase fatty disnae inspire us the day ah wanted tae tell youse aww tae get up.

Tons blessings, spine bright also 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hay T H U R A D A Y
Just incase fatty disnae inspire us the day ah wanted tae tell youse aww tae get up.

Ferguson thanks for the pep talk doll, I've been lost on the days of the week since our wee Manbag left us high and dry since having an episode of the trots etc also can we do we wee minutes silence for the poor porcelain throne at the quad penthouse, poor fucker will have been bombed from all angles etc also

Tattie hearts to you all 🫢🫢🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes I agree… I can’t read this thread when I’m supposed to be quiet as I keep bursting out laughing.
The comments are hilarious.πŸ˜‚
I’m also scared to comment normally as :
I can’t speak /spell the language and these lot are ruthless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But in a good way πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
Get tae ken how tae talk Martin and join in ma lovelie 😘

Hay T H U R A D A Y

Sit doon and get sum class Ferguson, youse huvni even goat a blue tick, ah'm staying in bed aw cosy jist tae spite youse. Pyoor 🐍 .Tonsa luv M πŸ₯”β™₯ x

• Haha
Yes I agree… I can’t read this thread when I’m supposed to be quiet as I keep bursting out laughing.
I can’t speak /spell the language and these lot are ruthless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But in a good way πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
Hen you don't need to spell your posts correctly, they don't even have to have the correct grammar because Martin is one illiterate thick ballbag who can't string a sentence together and nothing make sense anyway. I've lost braincells trying to read his posts. I feel like I've got a brain injury.
mwah mwah tons of love to you on this new day of dawn, spine bight my lovely xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do we think he's spent the week having a bespoke hissy fit because his sofa's are atrocious and he spunked all that money on a kitchen make-over without actually fixing problems like the weird handle placements and boxing in the boiler and leccy box? Or has he seen all the sympathy his bestie Hinch got after taking days off while her kiddo was poorly and he wants a piece of the action?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Comment away ma lovelie. You will pick up the lingo in no time 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think he's spent the week having a bespoke hissy fit because his sofa's are atrocious and he spunked all that money on a kitchen make-over without actually fixing problems like the weird handle placements and boxing in the boiler and leccy box? Or has he seen all the sympathy his bestie Hinch got after taking days off while her kiddo was poorly and he wants a piece of the action?
Cue Rayn and a visit to the vet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dinna fash, youll fit right in if ya canny spell hen so spine bright ma lovelie and mop kick yur wi onto the threads #nomaquote
Im feeling a wee deep clean cludgie journey comin oan hens, got ma marigolds ready also πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhhh I'm glad the wee slut is over the worst, ready to mop kick us into the weekend with slo mo content of Cell Block H, in his Louseoat housecoat, blarring out Whitney.

Has she done a Maddona get well dots of doom yet?

Oh why the duck did I get myself blocked I'm so sad. I can't be arsed to go on fake account to watch him. I'm not that upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get tae ken how tae talk Martin and join in ma lovelie 😘

Sit doon and get sum class Ferguson, youse huvni even goat a blue tick, ah'm staying in bed aw cosy jist tae spite youse. Pyoor 🐍 .Tonsa luv M πŸ₯”β™₯ x
I’m a Geordie .. no fukerrr understands me to start with πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh why the duck did I get myself blocked I'm so sad. I can't be arsed to go on fake account to watch him. I'm not that upset.
Hen youse need tae try iganony.io youse can keep yer Kerry Katonas oan Martin and she’ll have nae idea also πŸ‘Œ
Stay etc and bougie. Tonsa luv πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ferguson thanks for the pep talk doll, I've been lost on the days of the week since our wee Manbag left us high and dry since having an episode of the trots etc also can we do we wee minutes silence for the poor porcelain throne at the quad penthouse, poor fucker will have been bombed from all angles etc also

Tattie hearts to you all 🫢🫢🫢
I'm away tae buy a wee bauble in memory πŸ™πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if our Marion is in Madonna's DMs and so forth ,wishing her a speedy recovery also. If you don't ken,get tae ken.
---
Also etc what are these boujee pants that are advertised above my post and so forth. Perfect for Mazda. Bum out ready and in Pat Butcher leopard print so aye also etc
---
Screenshot_20230629-180208_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Wonder if our Marion is in Madonna's DMs and so forth ,wishing her a speedy recovery also. If you don't ken,get tae ken.
---
Also etc what are these boujee pants that are advertised above my post and so forth. Perfect for Mazda. Bum out ready and in Pat Butcher leopard print so aye also etc
---
View attachment 2273426
Oor Martin huz a mangina so nae good tae him ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where is the fat loser?

Trying tae make oot he has a wee bespoke illness.
When we know he's sulking because he's
1) ordered a 2018 sofa that no one likes because the world's moved on fae grey.

And
2) despite his kitchen makeover he STILL has the exposed electric meter, the wrang way roon handles, and the unboxed boiler.

• Haha
I predict a β€œSo many of youse have been asking where am ur (oan the shitter) but am FINE ABZALOOTLEY FINE MA LOVELIES and no regretting the pallet sofa at all πŸ€₯ β€œ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.