Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could eat alphabetti spaghetti and a laxative and tit out a more coherent sentence than Mario could come up with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Aw hens I’ve been so crabbit the day and I “got up” early this morning (for work,nae Marion) and I’m needing a wee pick me up.
This thread has me clutching ma beak. I’m mortified for him messaging Scotland’s treasure Lewis Capaldi. Who does Marion think he is the beaky bint. Tonsa luv to youse ❤ Stay etc and bought also 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do you remember that word game called Boggle? 😂
I was thinking tho
Aw hens I’ve been so crabbit the day and I “got up” early this morning (for work,nae Marion) and I’m needing a wee pick me up.
This thread has me clutching ma beak. I’m mortified for him messaging Scotland’s treasure Lewis Capaldi. Who does Marion think he is the beaky bint. Tonsa luv to youse ❤ Stay etc and bought also 💋
ma hen I’m proud of you for battling oot your bed even though Beirut’s princess didnae command it the day. I’m chanting you oan fae the rooftops 💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just know he’s started many a sentence with “I’m not racist but…”
Definitely “the immigrants” fault he doesnae huv a back door and front door 😂 wee Derek’s orange leanings pretty much guarantee there has been that discussion 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he gesture with his hotdog fingers pointed like he’s dain the emergency exit routine oan an airplane? Geez me the boke. Pit them away fur godsake also & etc 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does he gesture with his hotdog fingers pointed like he’s dain the emergency exit routine oan an airplane? Geez me the boke. Pit them away fur godsake also & etc 🤢🤮
Mibbes he’s practising for his holiday, Marion daeing a wee turn as an air hostess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely “the immigrants” fault he doesnae huv a back door and front door 😂 wee Derek’s orange leanings pretty much guarantee there has been that discussion 😩
Well ye canni send the poor refugees tae somewhere worse than where they've fled from, wan look at Seedyhill and they'd beg fur a flight back hame.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is he?

Has the fooker slipped down the back of the concrete block settee and the noo can't get oot.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma lovelies I have been stuck in bed of the day without Marion telling me he needs me to get up! The child hasn’t been fed! My boss is wondering where I am! I need the toilet! Please! Send help or a motivational quote that makes absolutely no bleeping sense so I can get myself up and mop kick what’s left of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The app is not his joab and there is alot of pressure on that app also. Being the OG since 2018 isnt all its cracked up to be and so on and so forth. Capeesh?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We aw know Marion has messaged Lewis like "Listen Son, I know what it's like tae huv summit joost fly oot yae that yae cannae control, obviously touretttes Isnae as bad as ma IBS, but am chantin yae oan fae the rooftowaps!! We've aw goat oor disabilities!!, ma door is always open, Jo Malone Haun-wahsh, Nae cheese-cheeseboard and hoat choaklit fae ma wee choaklit stayshun waitin fur yae, Nae need tae chap so Al see yae the morra like We've discussed in oor hunners a messages. . Spine bright like a doomind 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.