Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His tee shirt is on top of the granny coat. That means when he took this picture he had his big fat beef burger nipples out 🤮
He would’ve had tae take it aw off, fold it and place it oan it the dressing table then walk roon tae his side of the bed in the full skud. What a thought.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Jesus guys, get some class, my stomach is mop kicking it's way oot ma boady reading about beef burger nips + wee Willie light switches 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hay choosday hope you’re all feeling etc and bougie on this dayn of dawn also
With his flat arse and little light switch Willy 🤮
Bad times when you’re basically a walking mixed grill with his big gammon steak forehead also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning troll huns.

I’m delighted we were all able to get up for Mario today. We did it for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He would’ve had tae take it aw off, fold it and place it oan it the dressing table then walk roon tae his side of the bed in the full skud. What a thought.
Singing and dancing seductively roon the Martin bed tae wee Deek 🎶 yes sir, I am bougie 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lewis disnae want your boaby or your nonsense Mario
Has Martin ever managed to write a post without any spelling/grammar errors?

He should DM Lewis and recommend Lorna, after a few Lorna sessions Lewis will be able to get a train to London with a carer.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
See the girl on here related to Lewis through marriage, gonnae make sure he knows we love him please.

Housecoat? I can bougie. I just can't open ma fridge.

Also to you all ma hens x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s a thread title right there 😂
Aye hen. I've been a keen fan of music for many, many years. I recommend typing "music" into that small start-up Spotify and just letting it play throughout your day. Trust me, you'll thank me laters, your day will become like night and day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lewis disnae want your boaby or your nonsense Mario
What the feck does this mean? does he type whits goin on in his wee heid? does he ever read it back? does anywan else actually read his posts and tel him he canny spell or form a sentence? (maybe his brother, the writer)
So many questions and so forth also, tonsa love 🥔 ❤

Reactions: 11
I can only assume he puts words into a hat, pulls them out and then types them in the order they appear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.