Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies… do normal people have their appliances sat this far out from the wall!? Having to look at trailing cables would absolutely do ma nut in and so forth.

Utter freak of nature also 👌🏻 💎

4F1A1E4D-5972-42B1-B364-EF46F7CDE1B7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma lovelies… do normal people have their appliances sat this far out from the wall!? Having to look at trailing cables would absolutely do ma nut in and so forth.

View attachment 2267483
Does he realise you can wrap the cord round the base of the smeg things? It’s got a wee built in bit for that the silly little slut

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2267483
Hen! Get some class! When you have something as boujee as a smeg appliance it needs tae take pride of place in the middle of the plastic wrapped counter

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hen! Get some class! When you have something as boujee as a smeg appliance it needs tae take pride of place in the middle of the plastic wrapped counter
I need to get tae know!!! I have a cheapo no brand toaster that cost like £17 😂 I bought it about 4 years ago and keep it in a cupboard cos I think they’re an eyesore 😆! Smeg would be wasted on me. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I need to get tae know!!! I have a cheapo no brand toaster that cost like £17 😂 I bought it about 4 years ago and keep it in a cupboard cos I think they’re an eyesore 😆! Smeg would be wasted on me. So aye
His flat reminds me of TK Maxx. Shite everywhere. The merchandiser has tried to make some sort of display, but none of the tit matches and customers keep piling it on top of each other

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Nah wunner she's an OG of that app.

Fire damaged wallpaper ✔
Buckled shelves ✔
Manky hoosecoat on the dressing table ✔
In bed before most weans also ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2267483
I do, but I'm pyoor special. Just my kettle as I hate the steam going under my units. Why, yes I am the female Martin, also.
---
Nae class and nae debates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah wunner she's an OG of that app.

Fire damaged wallpaper ✔
Buckled shelves ✔
Manky hoosecoat on the dressing table ✔
In bed before most weans also ✔
Tae be fair it is about 10.30 in actual Beirut, mebbes Martin has been reading here and noo hinks Paisley is called Beirut so changed his clock tae their time. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In bed already. Rest well. also.

355900272_235163219289742_7562582881495228673_n.jpg

I don't know how he dares to make out he was a friend to that poor girl. bleep he is.

355975332_645855213863969_595876481633781059_n.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Good evening ma lovelies, I hope youse are aw well? I have 40 bespoke pages to treatit masel t as am just back fae that place abroad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2267483
He has them far out hoping that passer byers will spell the wealth from his kitchen window and spot the smeg appliances. He don't have visitors so no one can see them apart fae oan that app to he's fake friends and lovelies also. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick question, why didn’t he change his cabinet handles? They have been fittied incorrectly surely?? I can’t get my head around them at all. Is it just me? Sorry if this has already been mentioned I can’t keep up with this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_3011.jpeg

Imagne having a so nowhere to put your bogging house coat other than on top of your dressing table… all that tit all over the place! I’d be claustrophobic in that tit hole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Quick question, why didn’t he change his cabinet handles? They have been fittied incorrectly surely?? I can’t get my head around them at all. Is it just me? Sorry if this has already been mentioned I can’t keep up with this thread.
He’s still got the boiler and electric meter on show, the office ceiling strip light, council door handles covered in paint, crappy skirting boards and mould behind the panelling so it would appear that the kitchen handles are the least of his priorities.

• Haha
Why is he buying dishwasher tablets when he doesn’t have a dishwasher?
Why does he have a Dyson and he's only goat 3 hairs? Why did he buy air Fresheners wae nae car? Why did he buy a ring door bell in a buzzer entry flat?, Why did he buy a 7ft tree when his whole flat is the size eh an airin cupboard, Why does he buy so many trackies but only wears the painted oan lilac numbers?, why does he moan about being broody and no gettin pregnant or huvin weans when he's nae ovaries or womb, the mind boggles hen. .he'll no stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.