Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Ryan try to eat that? Unless she has the Kerry Katonas also and thinks it’s her litter tray complete with contents also 💩
---
Does anyone know how to speak illiterate?

IMG_1715.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yet again his words make no sense.
Mario, if only you knew how many people laugh at you at your own expense.

English obviously wasn't your forte at school...Oops my bad, you bunked off a lot didn't you. Thick git! 🤡

View attachment 2264428
Does he love this vibe, or does he love staying home in his safe space?? Make up your bloody mind will you! I get whiplash the amount he goes back and forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ll be rushing to block him on WhatsApp and nae debates 😂 imagine the illiterate toad messaging you

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why the f’ does he have the straw placemats when he doesn’t have a f’n table !! So just to sit a plate on to take a pic for the gram - saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These desperatos are his pals, so he thinks 🙄 tell me Maz, how often have you visited your pals lately, cough cough
Hold youse tongue hen! If wan of them dies they’ll have been his best friend fae life and he’ll be pure devastated and get her a Christmas bauble tae go way Betty and the other one (Natalie?). #withtheanglesnow 📐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He hurts my head so much. He actually thinks Greedy is his pal xx
I have honestly never witnessed such an illiterate grown adult. We’re all victim to the occasions typo, but autocorrect takes care of so much now it’s amazing how he still manages to get it so bloody wrong all of the time. It’s like he’s had a stroke halfway through typing sometimes, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hold youse tongue hen! If wan of them dies they’ll have been his best friend fae life and he’ll be pure devastated and get her a Christmas bauble tae go way Betty and the other one (Natalie?). #withtheanglesnow 📐
Can hang on wan of the tress alongside the wee decoration he got made of himself.

When he added so much filter his nose disappeared also

Screenshot_20230625_220212_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Your cooking is well n truly shite also when even the cat disny want a wee bit, bet wee dolly the dug wid turn her nose up tae also

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.