Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What adventures are the hobbits going on today with their sweaty moobs?

Home bargains, B&M then for some beige food?

Or watching Miss Dolleh while the brother has a life?
Screenshot_20230625-093003~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Crazy to think that if he had actually put some graft in a few years ago when cleaning influencers had their day, he might have been able to make a bit of a name for himself. Not in the way that hunch has but enough to get himself set up in a nice wee house and driving an alright car. He got featured in the daily record (they called him Marion but still 😂😂) and off the back of that if he tried he probably could have gotten social media management and made some cash. But he’s lazy and has no ambition or drive to better himself or his life so it’s passed him by. Taking brand offers now is too little too late. Enjoy plastic wrapping the same kitchen for the next 30 years til you croak it ma lovelie because that’s as good as it’s getting for you now

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does he not know he has to switch that Dyson fan on in order to stay cool?!. Thick git 🙄

Screenshot_20230625-100534_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I started laughing completely out of the blue this morning when I remembered Maz wearing a wee bralette in his brother's hot tub. What a gift he is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I started laughing completely out of the blue this morning when I remembered Maz wearing a wee bralette in his brother's hot tub. What a gift he is 🤣
You TROLL! He wasn’t loving his moobs on that dayn of dawn ! So aye and so forth.

A58627F8-CF6C-49F9-8E02-4B26EEC81B1E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ma hen I just love when we don’t even need to photoshop him because he does the work himself. He’s so boring and predictable but at the same time we just never know what’s happening next

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What adventures are the hobbits going on today with their sweaty moobs?

Home bargains, B&M then for some beige food?

Or watching Miss Dolleh while the brother has a life?
View attachment 2263867
Is that one of those vortex fans that EVERY influencer is hawking at the moment? Can’t believe the fat pissworm actually bought one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Caugh? :rolleyes:

Advertising for a wax melt company with a Jo Malone candle nearby.

355819221_653961972868001_927839941426807075_n.jpg
Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That hoosecoat is an absolute abomination. How Derek can look at it and still want to play hide the boaby is an absolute mystery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What does the finger tattoo say?

(Those hands have never done a halfday’s work in their lives. My sister is a cleaner and her hands show it)

Reactions: 10
That hoosecoat is an absolute abomination. How Derek can look at it and still want to play hide the boaby is an absolute mystery.
I hate when he wears it you can always see where his little grabby fingers have nipped the top of it to over his chest and neck 😂 such an old woman!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Also the finger tattoo really makes me sick also factual. Wonder what he's been doing today also. Does he ever make a Sunday roast? Don't think I've ever seen him post one? Capeesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.