Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does the finger tattoo say?

(Those hands have never done a halfday’s work in their lives. My sister is a cleaner and her hands show it)
My friend is same her nails never grow, when they do they end up split or dry. So she needs hand cream constantly and her gel polish lasts the weekend when she's off then it's all chipped lol.
Imagine Marion actaully having money though if he's this bad with cash the now if he did get rich he'd be bankrupt within 4 months.
Why he moaning it's warm? It's not warm today it's only about 16, can't stand people that constantly moan about warm weather then moan when it's dull, dark and raning like give it a by.

Reactions: 14
I telt you all that day I saw them in EK, wee Deek is like a South American footballer also. Honestly he's so tanned.
It’s his tan from sitting in the Quad, sharing a spliff wi all the other Beirut junkies. Marion has banned him from the hoose due tae too many harmful chemicals in those bespoke roll ups of his. Capeesh??
---
Got more chance of getting in yer fridge without moving yer bin than meeting Lewis Capaldi!
So aye. Also.
Thread title right there hen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yet again his words make no sense.
Mario, if only you knew how many people laugh at you at your own expense.

English obviously wasn't your forte at school...Oops my bad, you bunked off a lot didn't you. Thick git! 🤡

Screenshot_20230625-143257_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was moaning about the heat this morning and now he’s sat under a blanket…. Make it make sense also!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He was moaning about the heat this morning and now he’s sat under a blanket…. Make it make sense also!!!!
I've just seen it 😳

My windows and blinds are closed to try and keep cool, but it's 24 on my indoor thermometer. I'm in the North and it's showing 25 outside, and this lemon is under a blanket. He's tapped in the head!.

Screenshot_20230625-161434_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I, Daisy Uncle have loved this song my lifetime and still to this day also 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just seen it 😳

My windows and blinds are closed to try and keep cool, but it's 24 on my indoor thermometer. I'm in the North and it's showing 25 outside, and this lemon is under a blanket. He's tapped in the head!.

View attachment 2264659
Canni wait tae see the dinner.

Like this, but wi mair salt
Screenshot_20230625-164235.png

Or burnt tae a crisp like this
Screenshot_20230625-164337.png

Bon appetit ma lovelies 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lovelies, I was oot living my best life today at that Clydebank, in the colour #shoaps. I thought I would keep my kerries peeled for a live sighting of oor wee Maz “in the wild” just in case, but on seeing the flairs, imagine my disappointment when I realised he must have been there yesterday. I took youse a photie of the flair in case you didn’t know whit a flair looked like also. Took me right back our Paisley pavement spotting days #takemebaaak
IMG_3894.jpeg
IMG_4046.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That steak looks drier than Deek’s mangina after ten mins of Mario humping him in the bumming fort.

IMG_1708.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
How, I mean, HOW does this twit afford to buy all his crap and the noo buy steak.

356092205_6747383195328512_911131657861862912_n.jpg
356234513_2656920577781555_4544240002029290722_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah canni think why Rayn has never tried tae take their food aff their plates, also.
She'll take wan look at the plate of overcooked beige dry cuisine & decide that cat food is far more appealing also.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Mario...
1. I've never seen you mention this page?.

2. You're no influencer, so stop with the "we" 🙄

Screenshot_20230625-183307_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
Oven chips, packet peppercorn sauce and tinned veg. Then eating it off your knees on upholstered breeze blocks……. Why does he think everything he does is a flex?

What a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.