Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mair petty cash than sense. Wouldn't have bought them for a fiver.

His kitchen revamp is taking longer than what it took me to get a brand new kitchen installed, and my kitchen was stripped completely, including the ceiling! Canni wait fur the big reveal 😆
My favourite part of every reveal Mario does is just how underwhelming it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Saw this T-shirt and thought of meirdre 😂

View attachment 2240313
I lurked on this thread a year or 2 ago but decided to go back to the first thread, currently on 23. Never laughed so much in my life! Can’t believe he doesn’t have his plush coffee table and huge padded mirror anymore! Is the shark still on display? Does he still have a bathroom cabinet in his living room? It’s gonna take me forever to catch up!
I might do this. I’ve not been treated to the earlier threads
My favourite part of every reveal Mario does is just how underwhelming it is 😂
it’s the whole build up, all the secrecy etc then it’s 9291718192 pics of whatever he is revealing with each one being as underwhelming as the last. The fact he thinks we are all jealous too makes it even better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Spent all that money on a fan, yet he still moans about the heat. The dick 🙄
Screenshot_20230614-213810_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
What IS he going to do in Benidorm? The silly bleep won't get off the plane once the heat hits!

Oh am no well Deek. Can see it now. Cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a fuckin melt he is ! Grow a pair you moaning twit. What about these people who work in sweaty hospitals for 12 hours a day , or soldiers on the front line in sweltering heat! Honestly, he winds me up. I hope he gets sunstroke on this misterious holiday of his☀. As you were hens......

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He's so pathetic and why is he boss eyed? Does he always look like that? Stupid bleep looking for sympathy.
As ma dear auld mum used tae say, wan eye gawn tae the shoap, the other coming back wi the change.

Or in Martin's case, wan eye oan home bargains tat and the other making sure his petty cash tin aka wee Deek husnae disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lovelies, remember he said he wasn’t going to plan a party for his 40th and he had some bullshit reason that I can’t remember but I’ve just noticed he’s following two new party accounts. He’s definitely fishing for a party

IMG_4511.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks like the heat has got that nose retaining water. bleeping hell, the size of it!
I’m convinced Marion is affiliated with Doc Johnson ma lovlie, this has surely been modelled on his Mashoooov McKnight Snout.💎
#aff #ad #buttbeak #cocknoseMcKnight
IMG_5880.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought he slept in the nudey.

353770788_710910810801517_3436807428914638380_n(1).jpg

Take oof ya t-shirt if ya that hot, spanner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.