Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call trolling in Beirut, sneaking a door handle in the corner so we can see they’re still the uggo ones
Tell me he’s not stuck a bleeping orange slice on that can please!!!
Supposed to be going away in 2 hours, not packed, my Kerry Katonas are fucked with hay fever, going to give Maz a run for her money in the squinting games trying to manoeuvre through the airport. If only I’d packed a year in advance preempting this could happen 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Supposed to be going away in 2 hours, not packed, my Kerry Katonas are fucked with hay fever, going to give Maz a run for her money in the squinting games trying to manoeuvre through the airport. If only I’d packed a year in advance preempting this could happen 😩
That’s his bespoke cup ma lovelie #gettaeken

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is the Fanta Orange glass because he's known as Orange Man on here, even though Maz never reads that vile site? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've got a sofa stream, I got it because buying packs of carbonated water was using a lot of plastic. I now fizz my own!!!

You can buy the cordials for pepsi, fanta and other drinks but you will taste the difference. The only one I use is the tonic water one but then I like my gin and tonic heavy on the gin!

But Mario has no interest in anything so the only reason I think he has bought one is #content.
I’ve never bought their flavourings, I just love a bubbly water and it’s easier (and cheaper) than lugging endless plastic bottles to and from the supermarket!

Reactions: 11
When is the big kitchen reveal hens🤔🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.. wondering which of his celeb influencer pals will be cutting the ribbon 🎀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When is the big kitchen reveal hens🤔🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.. wondering which of his celeb influencer pals will be cutting the ribbon 🎀
I do hope she’s stocked up oan her pink confetti canons fae it.

Can’t wait for the inevitable slow mo video around

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve never bought their flavourings, I just love a bubbly water and it’s easier (and cheaper) than lugging endless plastic bottles to and from the supermarket!
Can you not just fart in a glass of water for bubbles?
---
Serves youse right hen fur slagging aff Martin, patron saint of Jet2 holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve never had a soda stream so please can someone help me understand, how is it different from just getting carbonated water and adding flavouring? I know there’s the “green” angle so you’re not using single use plastic, but the environment isn’t something Marion has ever really shown any care for 🤷🏻‍♀️
For me it's literally the green angle! Plus the flavourings have improved so much now since the old days.

Reactions: 10
You should have asked Derek to come and get you!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For me it's literally the green angle! Plus the flavourings have improved so much now since the old days.
Dae youse also youse cauld watter fur your dishes? Get oan the Tampax phone tae fairy fur an #ad deal ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Can you not just fart in a glass of water for bubbles?
Now there’s a frugal suggestion for shartin Martin! As a special bonus, afte a night oot at Castle Vichi he’d be providing his own flavour too. Unfortunately those cheap Amazon glasses (af link, swipe up) could never withstand the pressure he exerts 💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Now there’s a frugal suggestion for shartin Martin! As a special bonus, afte a night oot at Castle Vichi he’d be providing his own flavour too. Unfortunately those cheap Amazon glasses (af link, swipe up) could never withstand the pressure he exerts 💨
Ah'm sure that's what Dr Pepper is 💩💧

• Haha
Dae youse also youse cauld watter fur your dishes? Get oan the Tampax phone tae fairy fur an #ad deal ma lovelie 😘
Yep, just on the phone to P&G requesting my commission!
---
He bought them in July 2021 for £21 each.

View attachment 2240199

No, Deek was or is a member of the Orange Men.

We all loved the wee man befare this info was spilled but nay mare.
He's just so bloody wasteful. It was only 5 minutes ago he was showing off his new cup from home bargains. He's an environmental nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the Fanta Orange glass because he's known as Orange Man on here, even though Maz never reads that vile site? 👀
Sorry, I did reply above and hastily posted, was running to collect the young un from swimming then re-read it agin the no.

You refer to product placement so aye. Mario is not that bright ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw this T-shirt and thought of meirdre 😂

B9D1C425-33DF-48C7-82DA-D5B40DC0EA1E.jpeg

I lurked on this thread a year or 2 ago but decided to go back to the first thread, currently on 23. Never laughed so much in my life! Can’t believe he doesn’t have his plush coffee table and huge padded mirror anymore! Is the shark still on display? Does he still have a bathroom cabinet in his living room? It’s gonna take me forever to catch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He bought them in July 2021 for £21 each.

View attachment 2240199

No, Deek was or is a member of the Orange Men.

We all loved the wee man befare this info was spilled but nay mare.
Mair petty cash than sense. Wouldn't have bought them for a fiver.

His kitchen revamp is taking longer than what it took me to get a brand new kitchen installed, and my kitchen was stripped completely, including the ceiling! Canni wait fur the big reveal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.