Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck has been asking someone who lives in a top floor flat fae landscaping recommendations? What a bleep he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sweating ma tits aff the day but I’ll tell yeh the landscaping recommendations have fair cheered me right up 😂
No got as much as a lot plant but can recommend a Gardner 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you not just fart in a glass of water for bubbles?
---

Serves youse right hen fur slagging aff Martin, patron saint of Jet2 holidays.
Haha, I’m away with jet 2 in a villa, not gona lie it’s lovely, I’m impressed. It’s even comes with a pet 😂 bloody hole shop keepers know the score, they’re charging 2 euro a sachet of food, I’m now feeding 3 of them, and pretty sure their telling their mates 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Haha, I’m away with jet 2 in a villa, not gona lie it’s lovely, I’m impressed. It’s even comes with a pet 😂 bloody hole shop keepers know the score, they’re charging 2 euro a sachet of food, I’m now feeding 3 of them, and pretty sure their telling their mates 😂
Ur youse sure youse urni Martin and that's Rayn your wean?

Have a great hoaliday Martin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sweating ma tits aff the day but I’ll tell yeh the landscaping recommendations have fair cheered me right up 😂
No got as much as a lot plant but can recommend a Gardner 🙈
I’ll have you know he’s got a vase of plastic tulips ma lovlie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m deceased that our Mario who doesn’t even have a real house plant has taken it upon himself to recommend a landscape gardener.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No bleeping way he lives in a top floor flat, doesnt hang his washing out in his drying green, doesn't own a house plant, has fake plastic flowers and moans non stop about being out doors but he is recommending landscapers…… duck off martin your just ridiculous now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is that company really called “buteiful gardens” or can Martin not spell “Beautiful”?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’ll be geeing oot car valet recommendations next
well he does own a couple of them wee tree air fresheners you get for the car my lovely, bought them when deek did 2 lessons. When I think about that it honestly still makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Greedy has just announced she’s pregnant. Cue Marion scrambling to be one of the first to congratulate his “friend”. She’s clearly told her actual (well not actual, but slightly better connected SM) “friends” already because PTWM was banging on about her announcement last night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Is he on bleeping crack? I swear he believes half the tit he comes out with! Wonder when hes having a conservatory built? Look lovely suspended off the top of Marion Towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cannae see a comment on greedys post yet or a story share from him do we think he’s fumming that she didnae ask I,Marion to be a surrogate

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course she’s the “oh i knew before everyone else” witch !! MASSIVE EYE ROLL

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God can you imagine Marion babysitting your kids? What a nightmare scenario.
---
Of course she’s the “oh i knew before everyone else” witch !! MASSIVE EYE ROLL
They’re all like that. Love to claim they were first to know for insta clout. Transparent, the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Of course Mrs Doubtfire knew all about Greedy Gobs impending sprog. Fanny.
---
READY FOR BABYSITTING DUTIES IS SHE JOKIN. As if greedys going to haul her baby out her freshly renovated front n back door and pap it off several hundred miles and two countries away in a Beirut shoebox

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.