Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These kept popping up in the ads on this thread. I thought tattle was trolling me. I’ve now found out what they are but thought it was something Mario might have used 😂
I keep getting that adverts on this thread aswell. What are those things? I also keep getting that plush thing with the legs, what is that? Also a pair of padded shorts with a hole in the bum area. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I keep getting that adverts on this thread aswell. What are those things? I also keep getting that plush thing with the legs, what is that? Also a pair of padded shorts with a hole in the bum area. 😆
They are tardigrade. Microscopic beings that live in water droplets on moss. They’re also called Water Bears. Fascinating creatures. They can survive in volcanic heat, or exceptionally cold conditions.

They’ve achieved so much more than oor Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to say she may not have spelt it wrong but followed what spelling she was given by the people who commissioned it.

Her caption may have been correct but the girl's name actually Autaum.

But thinking about it I'm not actually convinced I am right lol.
Ignore me I'm confused, been up since 5 am.
If that child’s name is actually Autaum, that’s right up there as a tragedeigh.

But it’s no ma passion, so I dinnae ken! Am away in that place abroad and hud a few ae they lethal ones last night 👉🍹so might be right oot ma ain lane too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Them vases are rancid! Next thing we’ll know he has a bowl of glass pebbles on the windowsill, like your Auntie Pam had back in 1996.
Waiting for her to put up bead curtains and a lava lamp in the living room next, stupid bleep. I could decorate a hoose better wae ma bleeping bins so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw ma luvlie this needs a trigger warning. i don’t know wits worse her hooves, her pubic-like leg hairs, or the thought a her sweating gammon flaps in those leopard print hot pants🤢
Do you know I didn't even think of it til I saw you sick react and then I really looked and thought oh dear the thread won't like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does he think he's the only one in the world working in the heat? Never mind the rest of us actually working more than half hour. My very tits are sweating today working in the NHS in a warm sweaty hospital doing actual manual work. As were millions of others across the UK today Marion 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just wan for Mario: there’s a new bus service that goes Glasgow to Livingston. Doesn’t take too long. My wee granny takes it to see her pals. Livingston has the biggest shopping complex in Scotland (I think!) so aye stop going to all these other random places to waste all your money and go there instead! You’ve even got a choice of 2 Costas 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's like Fred flinstone in the leopard print and the hairy legs 😭⚰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.