Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If his area is like that place on 60 Days, l feel depressed for him. What a tit hole it is šŸ„“
I didn't know about this Estate programme (but I got to know), and thought the reference was to the American '60 Days In', the jail programme with the undercover plants, and I'd imagine that reference works just as well.

Reactions: 12
I have nearly woken the house up laughing at this thread!šŸ¤£. Funny fuckers you lot. Im so grateful that Mario gives us our daily slice of entertainment !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I canā€™t be doing with this wee fanny this morning hens, I swear heā€™s trolling us with his ā€˜hay Tuesdayā€™ no one can be that bleeping thick. Anyway sheā€™s feeling hersel this morning with her grid post šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck is she banging on about now? Keeps going on the same loop rouuuund and rouuuund in circles. We get it monzo, us tattle bastards don't bother you..... So you say.... I beg to differ tbh hunnayyyy. You are obsessed with us that's why you have to keep banging on about us šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the duck is she banging on about now? Keeps going on the same loop rouuuund and rouuuund in circles. We get it monzo, us tattle bastards don't bother you..... So you say.... I beg to differ tbh hunnayyyy. You are obsessed with us that's why you have to keep banging on about us šŸ˜‚
He must read here daily as heā€™s always in a huff and banging on about trolls šŸ˜‚ I dunno how deek puts up with him, always moaning or annoyed about something. No wonder heā€™s got no real life mates and his only mate is his wee niece. Sad, sad man xxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Todayā€™s grid post šŸ˜‚ duck sake. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat

As far as I can see he doesnā€™t get troll comments on his grid, and nae bleep can access his inbox/outbox, so he makes it so obvious he reads on here šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
ā€œComebackā€ suggests there was a time when he was on top of his game and is now getting back on track.

Who wants to tell him?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hiya troops šŸ™Œ sorry I've been m.i.a I've been so busy but been keeping up with you hilarious lot.

Oh Maz, gies peace, you're are the biggest troll in your own life. Absolutely no one is sending you hate via your inbox, ootbox or mailbox, you're havering son. I very much doubt anyone is bothered either way about the dross you post šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hay everyone šŸ‘©ā€šŸŒ¾ , happy Tuesday , just mop kicking on to the thread , these wee legs are giving tarantula vibes and nae debates, no wonder he is sweating no doubt smothering the fur with the lilac leggings anaw. Daisyuncle is a bit crabbit the day, this heat is no fur him, roll on Wintum for pyoor cosy vibes and mare action in the new look bumming fort šŸ†

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m really surprised he hasnā€™t got an air con unit on Klarna
I just came here to say this, could flog a couple of pair of trainers and get a decent one for Ā£300-400 if he really suffers in the heat that much

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just came here to say this, could flog a couple of pair of trainers and get a decent one for Ā£300-400 if he really suffers in the heat that much
We had it fitted in our house a few years ago (I know, reeking of wealth) it cost Ā£3k for 3 units. Which is a lot, but nothing to what he has wasted in that tat cave.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.