Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the cheap home decor from the Sims is that

Anyway hens love the new #gifted #aff thread we've goat oan this dayn of dawn, lets get this done 💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looking forward to him losing his tit because he keeps losing his tit in between his plush duplo bricks.
It's in my head hens so it needs to be in yours too and nae debates... He's going to be on serious repeated journeys of 'deep crack cleaning and object extraction' 😳🤐🤣. Keep those multiple hoovers nearby!
Buyers gifted remorse journey incoming. Factual

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
All l could get round the back of the old one was the cats bed , well we know that’s a lie Marion , and zoom oot and bingo 2 ton of white behind the new waiting room sofa already !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Its been 30 minutes since I seen his dots of doom and I honestly still can't get my head around the fact that he has picked that as a sofa 😂
How dare youse, he bespokely designed it and is the OG for modular sofas since 2023, get tae ken ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's like my son's Minecraft house. Why is it soo square? It looks uncomfortable AF.
And how many times can you say 'Corner suite sofa' in only a few minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He should probably check the pollen count before using it as an excuse for being out of breath. He's always out of breath! Mario, put down the pizza and go for a brisk walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He should probably check the pollen count before using it as an excuse for being out of breath. He's always out of breath! Mario, put down the pizza and go for a brisk walk!
My hay fever gets really bad at times but never am I out of breath. The amount of shite he talks is unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It looks like 5 footstools from Home Bargains stapled together. It’s horrendous. I know why it cost £500 now. Bet it doesn’t meet fire regulations either at that price
With the amount of chemicals he uses, if the Beirut penthouse went on fire you'd probably see the flames from space.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New sofa more like 5 breeze blocks infact breeze blocks wud be comfier 🤦🏻‍♀️ also when did he go on a real wood flairing journey hens musta missed that 🫣they look like they belong in a waiting room
“Real wood flairing journey hens “ has destroyed me 💀 💀 💀 I don’t know why it’s so funny but I’m in hysterics 💀 think the sight of Dan-yell’s gifted sofa has sent me off my head 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Screenshot_20230607_124646_Instagram.jpg

It looks rotters. Am pur affronted lovelies. Like sitting on wooden pallets.

The only nice thing I'll say is he got rid of that plush monstrosity of a coffee table.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Aw ffs this witch follows me everywhere, no been oan tattle in a few days, living life as a should… and she’s even popped up on FB! New bespoke concrete couch is barking, factual!💎

IMG_4377.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That is one fugly sofa.

Nornal ''influencers flog their expensive #gifted stuff with 3 or 4 stories and a post but nooo Mario talks absolute shite far 11 minutes.

Trying to appear knowledgeable but fails so bad.

Untitled1.png

351471663_786903049744612_7972904884912103743_n.jpg

352420053_2555985234540415_475643999152041905_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2223266

It looks rotters. Am pur affronted lovelies. Like sitting on wooden pallets.

The only nice thing I'll say is he got rid of that plush monstrosity of a coffee table.
It looks so uncomfortable. I can't get my head around how he could possibly think otherwise. I can't imagine how you would even get even the slight bit cosy on that thing? No wonder it was gifted, nobody in their right mind would pay money for that. I can't believe I'm saying this but the last sofa was way better and it was bleeping shite too :D don't even start me on that floor - the whole room just looks so cold and unwelcoming - total opposite of the cosy vibes he thinks he's going for :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Marion’s stories were the equivalent of when your trying to reach the word count on an essay 😂😂 bleeping hell he could ramble on about anything!!

• Haha
Na mate get tae duck with the Christmas nonsense already and your sofa is ugly as

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Personally I think he should bring back the salmon rug to inject a bit of life into the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Marion’s stories were the equivalent of when your trying to reach the word count on an essay 😂😂 bleeping hell he could ramble on about anything!!
dame-sally-markham.gif

Martin could be so many Little Britain characters, Lou and Andy, Vicki Pollard, Daffyd. I wonder if Matt Lucas and David Williams follow him on Instagram? Martin, the influencer of Little Britain 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You just couldn't get comfy on that rock hard sofa, we have had our DFS corner sofa for 8 years, still looks great and super comfy for lying on at the weekend and watching movies, taking naps etc… just cant imagine doing that on his new monstrosity

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.