Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's hope our Marion was gifted a copy of Jemma Solomons book for his pile of classic literature on one of his many tables. He can't read but that's beside the point.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let's hope our Marion was gifted a copy of Jemma Solomons book for his pile of classic literature on one of his many tables. He can't read but that's beside the point.
How to chew an apple through a letterboax.
Screenshot_20230620-184841.png

Foreword by Martin Luther McKnight, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m howling that bestie “Gemma” didn’t invite him to her book launch (he would be posting sorry again I couldn’t be there etc etc if he was, let’s face it) but Amy hart from love island four years or so ago is there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I dreaming or did Monzo buy a grout pen one time and filled in his grout lines grey? Did that happen or naw? And if it did whit happened after, did he redecorate the entire room to rectify his mistake? Canny remember
Yes it did happen! We got to vote and I guess majority said keep it white!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Derailing sorry...please tell me she dunt wear clothes with mickey mouse on etc🙈
Oh but she does. And sometimes Mickey ears. She’s 51 and should have a word with herself. She is one of the menopausal mafia and loves oor Martin!! Insufferable 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes. £312.20 so far.

All in the wiki ma lovelie.
Can I just say for a minute ma lovelie, we’re all chantin you oan fae the rooftops for all the work you do oan the wiki and sharing the stories this fat slug puts out there on the daily. You’re a true hero tae us all, infinite tattie hearts tae you and yours and so forth, so aye, keep spining 💎💎💎💎

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh but she does. And sometimes Mickey ears. She’s 51 and should have a word with herself. She is one of the menopausal mafia and loves oor Martin!! Insufferable 😫
Tell the truth hen, it's you isn't it. You're amongst pals and we won't judge 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The dull bleep aint half late to the Joseph Joseph party. Wonder if hes aware of that wee small business Le Creuset? Patron saint of duck all. No ma quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Canni wait fur the 🐍's oan this app rant.

How the feck are they all getting book deals, this bint prints labels fur a living!

At this rate Martin will be getting a book deal, hope he does a book shop tour, ah wull be first in the queue 😂
His book would huv tae be a dot-tae-dot picture book. Words are too hard never mind a sentence that makes sense also.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's hilarious 🙄 Mario always jumping on the bandwagon. You stupid man child

Screenshot_20230620-214336_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.