Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of any cleaning so he needs to rename his account to โ€˜Negativity with Marioโ€™, lots of that so aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What is his obsession with Joseph Joseph??

What a sad wee life Mario. Stuck in his matchbox sized flat in the middle of Beirut klarnad up to his eyes on 'fancy' bins and spoons.

Reactions: 28
With no offense intended to the Tattle Huns who have been on their own bespoke Joseph Joseph journey: is it a premium brand in the UK?

Where I am, itโ€™s stocked in TK Maxx type shops.

Reactions: 21
With no offense intended to the Tattle Huns who have been on their own bespoke Joseph Joseph journey: is it a premium brand in the UK?

Where I am, itโ€™s stocked in TK Maxx type shops.
Home bargains was selling different bits of JJ last week, overpriced plastic.

Reactions: 18
What is his obsession with Joseph Joseph??

What a sad wee life Mario. Stuck in his matchbox sized flat in the middle of Beirut klarnad up to his eyes on 'fancy' bins and spoons.
He thinks JJ makes him reek of wealth also and so forth also so aye nae debates on ma post ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He doesn't know of hardship in life unless he means paying oaf his klarna and having crouton disease.

Marion, guess what I like more than Joseph Joseph items? The satisfaction of having all I need AND seeing my bank account increase each month without the worry of debt repayments, also.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.