Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The dull bleep aint half late to the Joseph Joseph party. Wonder if hes aware of that wee small business Le Creuset? Patron saint of duck all. No ma quote.
Ma hen he’s going to have a small business rae Dunn phase next, I can feel it

Reactions: 7
Yes. £312.20 so far.

All in the wiki ma lovelie.
I just can’t wrap my head around spending all that money on stuff you already have if it doesn’t actually need replacing? Unless you’re starting in a completely new home! We had the same £20 toaster from Asda for at least ten years before eventually replacing that and then kettle which had also been going for ten years when we first bought. Please don’t judge that my husband went for Smeg (🫣) but he got a John Lewis voucher through work for Christmas or something so they didn’t actually cost us anything. Because I would never actually, willingly spend that much money on a kettle and toaster! They look nice but they still do exactly the same thing as our £20 toaster. Same with the bin. It looks nice but it still does exactly the same job and isn’t worth creaming your pants over. It’s not going to change your life. Just put your rubbish in it and move on with your life! What does change your life is experience but Mario seems to be determined to experience very little and just buy tit instead. That big change bollocks he went through after his London trip has already evaporated.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has he even mentioned the smeg kettle and toaster yet? I didn’t think he had, which is so odd as he posted about making a big purchase before the kitchen reveal. His precious grey ones would have matched the new kitchen colour loads better as well.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.