Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannae do this today Daisy uncle, I just cannae

so today all I need you all today is get up!
Is this bleep taking the piss? Get up? Some of us have been up since 6, done all the bleep washings and housework already. It's nearly lunchtime and this lazy bastard is telling everyone else to get up, whilst still laying in his shart stained sheets, which no doubt he'll be back in by 7pm. Imagine taking advice off Prince valium off spaceballs. Nah, duck off you simple minded slag.
spaceballs-space.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Oh feck off Maz. Don't have time to wallow in my pit in the mornings some of us have jobs to go to. And that's a whole load of illiterate nonsense. Fat slag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyday this moaning bleep has been saying its too hot, he doesn’t want to go to work, he cant be arsed and NOW he’s decided to tell people to get up for him?! The majority of those people have probably been up early going to work, doing the school run, housework, enjoying the weather whilst he’s been sat in his shart pit whinging. duck OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, and hes only going on about companies and pride after seeing Andrews story this morning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eh? I can't make sense of this at all. He turns down brands that want to work with him because he doesn't want them to work with him because he is gay but he wants them to support and work with him because he is gay? Eh?
Please translate!
He’s that illiterate that I just cannae take him seriously! He’s just making a fool of himself at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I absolute hate this pish. Just completely victim blames anyone with a mental health issue or disability. I mean, duck that thing called science, duck an evidence based approach to what could possibly have someone lying down to "that feeling". Just get up and make a cup of tea my lovelies.

Utter etc also.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion

Marion jumping on a bandwagon McKnight get yersel in the Joseph Joseph bin

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So we’ve had the motivational get out of bed and air the sharts out speech, we’ve had the pride speech, when we having the surrounded by snakes speech

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eh? I can't make sense of this at all. He turns down brands that want to work with him because he doesn't want them to work with him because he is gay but he wants them to support and work with him because he is gay? Eh?
Please translate!
I think this is because Wheatcroft is being taken to New York by a brand for Pride. Although the context of the three page rant, unsure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t stay ROUTED tae the same spot*

*no ma quote

So being gay is just a tiny part of Mario? Hun, it’d embrace it because it’s literally the only interesting thing about you

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.