Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If his area is like that place on 60 Days, l feel depressed for him. What a tit hole it is 🥴
Ma lovely ah've been watching this the night.
Episode 3 filmed aroon the Glasgae Estate made me think of oor Mazda and Deek aboot a hunner times.
Imagine him mincing aroond in his lilac leggings & wee lassies trainers 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still amazed at the fact he blew 160 quid on a bin to stick his rubbish in. That's almost as much as his sofa would have cost if he had paid for it. Wanker

My bin cost under a tenner from Wilkos because its only for rubbish and I begrudge spending money on a bin!

Reactions: 31
Canny wait to see the new kitchen which will no doubt look exactly the same as afore, just in a different shade of beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello ma lovelies, am noo weeelllll. Cannae believe how much she hates her hideous, hubba bubba sofa, the fat duck. She barely posts it, bet Danyell is fumming. I bet a leg has already snapped off the cheap tat, when Marion flumped her fat arse on it. What's with the collection of prolapsed bumhole vases? Glad I've caught up in time for the kitchen reveal. Tons blessings to youse aw. Oh and Marion couldn't possibly be the father of Greedys baby, Marion is not man enough to produce sperm. As you aw know, her balls are the size of petit pois, talcum powdered to duck and back. Aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hello ma lovelies, am noo weeelllll. Cannae believe how much she hates her hideous, hubba bubba sofa, the fat duck. She barely posts it, bet Danyell is fumming. I bet a leg has already snapped off the cheap tat, when Marion flumped her fat arse on it. What's with the collection of prolapsed bumhole vases? Glad I've caught up in time for the kitchen reveal. Tons blessings to youse aw. Oh and Marion couldn't possibly be the father of Greedys baby, Marion is not man enough to produce sperm. As you aw know, her balls are the size of petit pois, talcum powdered to duck and back. Aye.
Feel better soon lovely 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope your feeling better soon hen but tomorrow is Satu ar day so keep your power and mop kick thst bug right aff your talented bod😂Tons a love💕Yes im blootered on this dayn of dawn😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it was deeks baby batter greedy used as he made special appearance at london to bring monzo back home so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Do we think he can wait for his countdown to end or will the excitement take over and he’ll reveal all? 🤔 I bet he’s creaming his knickers this morning at the thought of a few likes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t decide what’s the most exciting part of my week. Mr Styles at Wembley or the Mario kitchen reveal. And to think my ticket cost less than his bleeping bin 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Let me guess for the kitchen reveal… new fablon, hopefully new cupboard handles, and aw the cooncil electricals aw covered and boxed up. It’ll be akin tae hinches🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think he can wait for his countdown to end or will the excitement take over and he’ll reveal all? 🤔 I bet he’s creaming his knickers this morning at the thought of a few likes
Your profile pic🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus christ I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I've not moaned about the heat half as much as our Mario 🙄 I'll be glad for some rain up near Beirut Towers just so he can moan about something else for a few days!

• Heart
He can count on both hands?

Why does he always get it so hilariously wrong. He really is as thick as boiled mince 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can one of youse lovlies post some piccies for the blocked and non followers?
Mwah mwah mwah 💎
That app isnae oor joab!! Ah'm pretty sure we will be running tae tattle wi pichures oaf the kitchen glow up.

How many stashuns dae we think he will huv oan display?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when he had that countdown going before for some “big” reveal, then got impatient and shot his load early? 😂 was it fae the bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve had a busy week and I’m a bit wrecked and very glad it’s the weekend. I plan on doing nothing taxing or productive this weekend and I’m living for this kitchen reveal.

What colour fablon will he go for? Will there be a new toaster? What will become of the hot chocolate stayshun? Will the council house boiler be painted the same colour as the wall?

Ah’lll have ma criss and joos aw ready.
Anyone else hoping his boiler breaks and they need to rip up his fablon kitchen?
---
Jesus christ I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I've not moaned about the heat half as much as our Mario 🙄 I'll be glad for some rain up near Beirut Towers just so he can moan about something else for a few days!
Did Martin impregnate youse as well as Greedychops ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.