Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 1 day, 17 hours & 44 minutes tae wait ma lovelies (VOLUME UP) 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else setting their alarm for the big reveal?⏰️🥳🥳🥳....
Me neither 🤣🤓🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The saddest, middle aged man on social media posting this shite 🙄

Get a life, you freak show!

Screenshot_20230616-190035_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
That Joseph & Joseph IntelligentWaste probably has the highest IQ in that flat - cos there is f all else in that flat with any intelligence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
God he’s a sad bleep. Imagine getting excited about a kitchen revamp reveal, I expect marble sides, the works.
Moan moan moan, am a sad witch but ma partner works in construction and he’s been working in 28degree heat all week, Noo that is physical work - leaving home at 5am n no getting in until after 6pm, and he’s fair skinned, so a packed him up wae his pack up with an ice pack in it and some literal sunblock. But I thought of Marian yesterday 🤢whilst thinking of ma partner in the heat grafting his arse off, but could u imagine this bleep having to work like that, in this heat?’

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Greedy isn't offering to be the surrogate, some sad cow called Jenna is.
and
Probably the poor sap that fathered the boys.
I know it's not Greedy's thread but just read something over there.

The sap that fathered the 1st 2 was her ex's brother. :sick:

and no one is sure about the father of this cash cow. :unsure:

So it could be Marion lol,
Only kidding. He's probably shooting blanks, with all the salt he eats the poor sperm will be frazzled.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Today might finally be the day that I smash my phone with Mario rage!!
The kitchen reveal?!! My daughters toy kitchen is a similar size, does anyone want 3984847 dots of doom on that?
Not sure what this little cretin has to be so smug about this week, Greedys baby & now TDD :rolleyes: bet his wee little chode had a semi now he thinks he knows something that everyone else doesn’t!

Insufferable wee shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That cat hates him.
and
Give it a rest about the weather ffs.

354008780_745990144207185_6858624523085743281_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it's not Greedy's thread but just read something over there.

The sap that fathered the 1st 2 was her ex's brother. :sick:

and no one is sure about the father of this cash cow. :unsure:

So it could be Marion lol,
Only kidding. He's probably shooting blanks, with all the salt he eats the poor sperm will be frazzled.
Yes uncle daddy literally.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve had a busy week and I’m a bit wrecked and very glad it’s the weekend. I plan on doing nothing taxing or productive this weekend and I’m living for this kitchen reveal.

What colour fablon will he go for? Will there be a new toaster? What will become of the hot chocolate stayshun? Will the council house boiler be painted the same colour as the wall?

Ah’lll have ma criss and joos aw ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve had a busy week and I’m a bit wrecked and very glad it’s the weekend. I plan on doing nothing taxing or productive this weekend and I’m living for this kitchen reveal.

What colour fablon will he go for? Will there be a new toaster? What will become of the hot chocolate stayshun? Will the council house boiler be painted the same colour as the wall?

Ah’lll have ma criss and joos aw ready.
I think we can all agree that whatever colour falbon 😉 he’s gone for it’s look absolutely hideous.
Personally I’m placing my bets on Navy or a wee sage green cabinet with a white top. Will go lovely with his council taps and unboxed boiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well ma lovelies my kitchen bin is from this small business who I hope to put on the map, lift them to higher levels, I’ll tag them in …… the company name is Asda.

So the bin, basin and drainer will have cost more than his weekly wage, and all for Instagram. He sure thinks his legacy is ‘luxury goods’ ‘lavish interiors’ ‘style and looks’ I sure as hell hope when I leave this world I am remembered for the kind of person I was and how I treated people and not for my asda bin but then I didn’t bother to share with social media so they’ll never know. Oh me, how will I sleep tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we can all agree that whatever colour falbon 😉 he’s gone for it’s look absolutely hideous.
Personally I’m placing my bets on Navy or a wee sage green cabinet with a white top. Will go lovely with his council taps and unboxed boiler.
Hopefully we're gonna be oan a new door handle jurnee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.