Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about all the small businesses that small business champion Mario has helped

Letting everyone know about Ava Mays financial problems before they did
Ruining the reputations of Nathan scissorhands, the lip woman, Bally brows, countless other casualties
That small business Jai Dee got slated as well, plus let’s not forget there’s no way he working with that small delivery company “Herms” , so aye hens

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That small business Jai Dee got slated as well, plus let’s not forget there’s no way he working with that small delivery company “Herms” , so aye hens
Small business asdas terrible customer service when the fat slug threw pepper everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see that Sam Smith huz cancelled the night, shud huv just goat Martin tae staun in fur him. Remember this gem fae @hopethishelpsallthebest 🤣
Ma hen he wid but mind she hates that song the boady shoap. Don't sing it Tae him

• Haha
Hey, hope you don't mind me joining in, usually lurk over at PTWM (can't wait for her downfall) but was wondering..... How often does everybody change there bedding? I don't think I know any of my friends or family that do it twice a week 😕 .... Is it just us that are mingers.......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey, hope you don't mind me joining in, usually lurk over at PTWM (can't wait for her downfall) but was wondering..... How often does everybody change there bedding? I don't think I know any of my friends or family that do it twice a week 😕 .... Is it just us that are mingers.......
Our wee Maz has a bespoke illness called IBS induced by all the shite beige food he eats that causes him to shart the bed. Can expect a bed change a couple of times a week usually.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Im probably late to the party with this,only just seen story from yesterday, so apologies hens🙈.
But... THOSE FUCKIN LIPS 💋 . Why in earth do they still look like that! . Never seen owt like it. Who did that to him, Buffalo Bill? . God i wouldnt show my face. Thats what happens when you use Klarna as your payment source🙈😂💰

• Haha
So we all know he got new rings as his original ones are cutting off the circulation in his finger! 😂😂 #fatfingers
---
Oh my goad! I’ve been showering all wrang fae over 50 year hens!! I always go on a boady washing jurneeee first followed by a shampoo & conditioner jurneeee!! I’ve just ripped me claes aff looking fae ma bespoke acne but I cannee find any……help 🤯🤯🤯
Don’t message this page again 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hen, you need to change your bedding every second day AT LEAST. Also, next month it’s time for the Christmas tree to go up.
Welcome 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Mines lucky to get changed twice a month haha but I am a grubby cow!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
348662657_911827019880368_5291144900329896069_n.jpg
348866043_626428276032373_3682374410112554279_n.jpg

Which amusement arcade grabber did he get those from?

His promise ring - fook oof.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh aren't they lovely. I got some exactly the same in my Christmas cracker.
Very boujee crackers hen. You cannae hide money 🤑 That reminds me ..... I better start buying my ice baby blue Christmas decs for 2026.

• Haha
Back in yer ain lane hen it's HAY not hey if ye didnae know ye need tae get tae know.. Soo ayye welcome to best thread on tattle. Also btw tons love sprine bright so forth 👌💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's Marsha just highly confirming these belters are an engagement and promise ring also, after reading on here (this page where he never reads) that we all wondered why 2 rings when they aren't married.

And welcome to the lovely PTWM chroll who has served right over here after, presumably being made aware that 95% of women follow Mario with Klaus constituting the remaining 15%. Mario maths. Iykyk ikdkyntgtk Welcome ma lovely, I'm never on here

• Haha
Oh feck off you boring old fart 😴

View attachment 2195834
Yet again he's edited it to make his living room bigger than it is, where has the pattern on the bespoke floor gone? It's all smooth. If your truly happy and love your place then why not show how it really is. We all know his tele and side consule isnae that far away.
Same goes for people that filter their selfies to the max, all for a filter but sometimes it can be cringe when we all know the pic is a lie.
Back in ma ain lane I go.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.