Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it awe depends Marion if yer a man or a wummin. Ah wash ma hair and apply conditioner then wash ma boady. If I'm just showering then ah just wash ma boady. Does that blow yer mind ma lovely :p
As if he needs to use conditioner 😂😂😂 My husband has way more hair than him and he’s never used conditioner in his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of youse need to get back to your aine lanes and nae debates . I , Mario has very very very thick hair, super thick, super shiny from all the hunners and hunners of hair masks he applies . Youse are not genuine lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s having the kitchen ‘redecorated,’ so needs to eat out all week cos they won’t be able to use it????

So he’s paying somebody to strip wallpaper and paint a tiny room where 80% of the surface is cupboards??? And thinks this’ll put the room out of action for a week?!

I know he likes to moan about how busy and exhausted he is, but he has every evening and weekend free to lounge about and talk about Christmas, has no hobbies, no caring responsibilities, no kids, no volunteering commitments, and still can’t find it in himself to strip the 3 square meters of paper? Well seen he’s never done anything like that in his life, or he’d know that it would be the work of two nights to strip and paint the kitchen.

I shouldn’t be surprised - this is the man who makes heavy weather or doing laundry for 2 people, to an audience likely full of busy working mums doing laundry for at least twice that number, without breaking a sweat.

He totally thinks he’s a reno account now. ‘The work starts in my kitchen next week’ as if he’s having it replaced with a new island and bifolds 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Surely I’d he has a ninja then he can make meals each night without needing access to the full kitchen? Or does he no longer have the ninja 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Love the idea of a reno account hen 🤣
He's more 'Shallow and ball bag' than he's ever going tae be Farrow and Ball ma luvlies. Kitchen in the bespoke paint colours bumming fort grey and shart broon. Falbon wrap 3.0 in the colour desperation.
His falbon journey is like the fast and the furious sequel films. You can't stop looking if you liked the first but even though its repetitive blind nikita dug 💩 you can't not look 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Some of youse need to get back to your aine lanes and nae debates . I , Mario has very very very thick hair, super thick, super shiny from all the hunners and hunners of hair masks he applies . Youse are not genuine lovelies
Too many trolls oan this app, ah'll always be chanting Martin fae the rooftoaps #factual
---
He’s having the kitchen ‘redecorated,’ so needs to eat out all week cos they won’t be able to use it????

So he’s paying somebody to strip wallpaper and paint a tiny room where 80% of the surface is cupboards??? And thinks this’ll put the room out of action for a week?!

I know he likes to moan about how busy and exhausted he is, but he has every evening and weekend free to lounge about and talk about Christmas, has no hobbies, no caring responsibilities, no kids, no volunteering commitments, and still can’t find it in himself to strip the 3 square meters of paper? Well seen he’s never done anything like that in his life, or he’d know that it would be the work of two nights to strip and paint the kitchen.

I shouldn’t be surprised - this is the man who makes heavy weather or doing laundry for 2 people, to an audience likely full of busy working mums doing laundry for at least twice that number, without breaking a sweat.

He totally thinks he’s a reno account now. ‘The work starts in my kitchen next week’ as if he’s having it replaced with a new island and bifolds 😆
He's been watching too much oaf Miss Greedychops and how long it's taken her tae get kitchen done. Wunner if his fablon will be #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband has a full heed of hair and 90% of the time he washes it with the shower gel 🤣
Mine pinches my very nice shampoo but because his hair is shorter he only needs a teeny amount. I've got shoulder length hair and I only use a small amount of shampoo and then a small amount of conditioner that I just work into my hair from about middle downwards because that's all you need. If he's been using so much conditioner on his three hairs that it's caused him body acne, he's doing something very bleeping wrong 😂
---
Surely I’d he has a ninja then he can make meals each night without needing access to the full kitchen? Or does he no longer have the ninja 🤭
Make it make sense ma lovely. My mum lived with no kitchen for months while she was having her extension built (smell the wealth 💅🏻) and she still managed to cook meals on her oven plonked in the middle of an empty space. He's just looking for more excuses to live off take-aways (as if he doesn't already).

Reactions: 13
Healing nicely? Eh? It looks like he has a mouth covered in colesores.
I'm behind hens because I've been oot living my life as it should be lived and catching up oan bleep washin but why's this the photo every gran in their sixties posts on their FB, taken on their ipad

Reactions: 9
Oh my goad! I’ve been showering all wrang fae over 50 year hens!! I always go on a boady washing jurneeee first followed by a shampoo & conditioner jurneeee!! I’ve just ripped me claes aff looking fae ma bespoke acne but I cannee find any……help 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
We ripped our kitchen out back to bare stud walls and chipboard floors and we put the oven housing unit on a tressle to cook and had just a sink connected and we living like that for at least a week, he wouldn't know hard work if it smacked him in the fat face

• Haha
What colour falbon journey are we going on lads? I’m gonna go for navy with white marble tops. With black accessories and drink stations/sub stations.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my goad! I’ve been showering all wrang fae over 50 year hens!! I always go on a boady washing jurneeee first followed by a shampoo & conditioner jurneeee!! I’ve just ripped me claes aff looking fae ma bespoke acne but I cannee find any……help 🤯🤯🤯
You didn't know but you goat tae know. Mario the patron saint of grooming and personal hygiene hus spoken! Your (lack of) boady acne isnae his fight! Never message this page again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yesterday.

348845769_1677410252702560_1008058619644787242_n.jpg

348875449_141974438873500_1591268272117898083_n.jpg

Thuraday.

Give it a rest man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else keep reading boady washing as boaby washing? Naw??? Me neither 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just thinking about all the small businesses that small business champion Mario has helped

Letting everyone know about Ava Mays financial problems before they did
Ruining the reputations of Nathan scissorhands, the lip woman, Bally brows, countless other casualties

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's always been a huge fan of Tina Turner (despite barely ever mentioning her 😏...) didn't you know? If you go on this app called Spotify and type in "Tina Turner" you'll get loads and loads of songs by her. Thank me later. 😘
How dare youse, dae ye no ken him serenading wee Deek wi a Tina number, don't message this page again!!!!!

Wee #aff link below fur youse doll tae his Tina singing, if your ears start tae bleed then nothing tae dae wi me and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.