Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has lino been wood? Another A* for Science (much like English) it would seem! bleeping whopper!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yet again he's edited it to make his living room bigger than it is, where has the pattern on the bespoke floor gone? It's all smooth. If you’re truly happy and love your place then why not show how it really is. We all know his tele and side consule isnae that far away.
The edge of the wall looks all wavy 😵💫 Shite editing job Martin! Those shaky strangler fingers are nae use at drawing straight lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Days like this I'm so happy I have a fulfilling job to come home from, a back garden that I can mow and tidy up, a bikini to wear and then a sunlounger to laze on and just feel at home and at peace. Beautiful. Wait, I have laminate flooring too, never gave it a second thought tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey, hope you don't mind me joining in, usually lurk over at PTWM (can't wait for her downfall) but was wondering..... How often does everybody change there bedding? I don't think I know any of my friends or family that do it twice a week 😕 .... Is it just us that are mingers.......
Hing oan hen, afore ah welcome youse, ah need tae ken, dae youse huv 4 plug in air fresheners, two reed diffusers and 30 candles in wan room? And dae youse live in Beirut towers ma lovelie 😘
---
Oh feck off you boring old fart 😴 i

View attachment 2195834
Haud the McGill's bus, didn't he say that his vinyl flair wuz ultra warm when he goat it put in by crapet kerr? Nae wunner his beak is so big, auld Martinocchio.
pinocchio-nose.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hing oan hen, afore ah welcome youse, ah need tae ken, dae youse huv 4 plug in air fresheners, two reed diffusers and 30 candles in wan room? And dae youse live in Beirut towers ma lovelie 😘
---

Nup, 3 bedrooms, front and back door...... Ohhh and a back gairden! Smell the wealth lol
---

Haud the McGill's bus, didn't he say that his vinyl flair wuz ultra warm when he goat it put in by crapet kerr? Nae wunner his beak is so big, auld Martinocchio.
View attachment 2196036
Nup.... 3 bedrooms, front and back door... Ohhhh and a back gairden.... Smell.the wealth 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omfg these are the best pics ever 😂
Even though ah'm no an #influencer and this app isnae ma joab, ah'd highly recommend huving a look at most liked posts. Ah hud tae close it as ah nearly wet masel'

Canni link but here's a screenshot oaf where it is
Screenshot_20230526-074854.png

#notanad paid fur it maself 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well those pound shop rings (promise ring 😂😂) aren't going to last long, as soon as he puts his hand in the bucket of bleach/zoflora/ both mixed together ( I'm sure as a professional cleaner who has done his COSHH training he does not do this 😂😜), they will disintegrate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well those pound shop rings (promise ring 😂😂) aren't going to last long, as soon as he puts his hand in the bucket of bleach/zoflora/ both mixed together ( I'm sure as a professional cleaner who has done his COSHH training he does not do this 😂😜), they will disintegrate 😂😂
With Martin's logic I'm surprised the pound shop rings didn't cost more than his 'good' rings. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even though ah'm no an #influencer and this app isnae ma joab, ah'd highly recommend huving a look at most liked posts. Ah hud tae close it as ah nearly wet masel'

View attachment 2196670
Well thank you. I've just nearly choked on my goddamn breakfast looking at those posts! That'll learn me to read Mario while eating!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah hate the heat i love the heat oo my flairs are extra warmth my flairs are cold n cool.

You need a good memory to be a good liar marian.

Im no even mentioning the lucky bag rings!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Going back to his lips. I’ve never had fillers, but don’t they usually inject into the lip margins rather than directly into the middle of the lip itself? He looks like he’s been punched in the face, scabs and bruises all over his actual lips, usually people get bruises around the lips don’t they?
Why can’t he do ANYTHING right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2196670
absolutely howling looking through these, and also noted in 2021 one of the recaps recorded his first mention of Christmas in 2021 was July 28th, so felt like we needed to record that his first mention of Christmas 2023 was May 24th!!! 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy Fri-yah ya nasty troll... mwah mwah.

Amazon tat incoming I think, with an aff link.

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh feck off you boring old fart 😴

View attachment 2195834
Whits planned fur this weekend of fun I wonder? A wee McGills bus mystery tour? mar beige food? Maybe yous could sit oot in the communal garden fur some fun in the sun sharing some herbal cigarettes wi the junkies?
You need ta dae something exciting to keep your 95% of wumman happy as yur losing followers and nae debates. #factual
Screenshot (41).png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well hello ma lovelies 👋🏻 how are yoos all?! Thought I’d treatit maself on ma wee lunch break, got my criss and joos xox
Good job you’ve all let me know Ma wee hens that Mazdas had a botched lip filler and not a bought of herpes!
spine bright, tattie hearts mwah mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going back to his lips. I’ve never had fillers, but don’t they usually inject into the lip margins rather than directly into the middle of the lip itself? He looks like he’s been punched in the face, scabs and bruises all over his actual lips, usually people get bruises around the lips don’t they?
Why can’t he do ANYTHING right?!
My mum gets fillers, she has very thin lips, and I have never seen anything like this. Normally can just about see the injection site on the outer lip and the bruising goes down pretty quick. His lips have been butcherd!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.