Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sing tae me makes me honestly piss myself laughing everytime he says it to the point I say it myself now if I’m listening to a particularly enjoyable song 😂
Do you have a slut song that you bust a few moves to hen??? Or maybe a fave little number that you sing a capella whilst furiously clicking your fingers?? If the answer is no then never message this page again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He asks some juvenile friggin questions 🙄
Screenshot_20230524-195420_Instagram.jpg

And he said he absolutely loves the theatre and mentions a couple of shows that he has to see, one being Wicked. He can't love the theatre that much because that shows been going for years, and in the years I've followed him l can count on one hand when he's been, and other than one they've his brother's pantos. Tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Marion, if you’re reading this please replace those skanky door handles you have instead of repeatedly changing your Falbon in your kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2193646

And he said he absolutely loves the theatre and mentions a couple of shows that he has to see, one being Wicked. He can't love the theatre that much because that shows been going for years, and in the years I've followed him l can count on one hand when he's been, and other than one they've his brother's pantos. Tit!
Jesus Mary and Joseph what the duck has she done to her lips 😮 I feel a Pete Burns episode brewing from those things, she a bleeping state!! I’d never show my face if I looked like that. Ugly queen!!!!👌🏽💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2193646

Oh no he isn't!!

On second thoughts oh yes he is. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone please translate, my Martin translator is broken.

His kitchen won't be a huge transition, what does he mean, is his kitchen going through a sex change?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Those lips….. 🤢🤢
They’re terrible aren’t they! My 5 year old daughter saw Marion on my phone earlier and she asked why he doesn’t have eyebrows and lips like us. She asked why his eyebrows go up like lines and why his lips are 2 colours. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck has haooend to his lips. I have never seen anyone end up like that. Infact I've only ever seen slight swelling and even thats disappeared in a day or so. I would be bloody mortified if it was me who did them and he tagged me 🤣🤣
---
And what in the Holy duck is with his hair. He looks like he has a porcupine stuck on the back of it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been reading here Mario?.

Many people have said didn't realise he liked country. He likes a lot of genres.

Stupid question for his stupid followers.

''Wash your hair first or wash your body first''.

He washes his hair because the hair products can cause body acne. Fook off.

He's ready for the better weather at the weekend.

Has nothing to gab aboot but stays on for another 7 mins.

He wants to go see Moulin Rouge in London far his birthday.
Wants to see Wicked in Glasgow. Loves the theatre, and everyone is fooking talented.

The sofa is coming next week.
Decorating the kitchen, no major changes, wrapping the worktops agin.
Going out for dinner a few nights as there will be no kitchen available.
He would love to re tile the bathroom.
The hall needs re painting, the radiators are getting painted.

Mario's kitchen - thought it was Derek's as well.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Christmas, normally he shares what he has bought, this year he isn't doing that. This year he will show when it's all up.
He has another theme he would like to do - One theme is baby blue.
He has nowhere to put it all so will just shove it doon somewhere.

348845769_1677410252702560_1008058619644787242_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Go in Spotify and type “country music” and country music will come up and you can listen to it. Thanks for explaining Spotify to us 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's May and this plonker is already talking about Christmas. Not even just Christmas 2023 but potentially 2024 or later as he's already onto his next theme, before he's even done this one 🤦‍♀️ Get an actual life Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or are they lips bright red n making his teeth look black. Lips are horredous they just urnae right n he knows it. Kitchen wrapped again yet mair shite bought again for kitchen & living room. where is he storing aw this stuff up the loft with the ‘squirrels’ (rats)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Go in Spotify and type “country music” and country music will come up and you can listen to it. Thanks for explaining Spotify to us 😂😂
Yeah, he’s read here 😂 Who’s your favourite then Marion? And not one that I’ve already listed .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been reading here Mario?.

Many people have said didn't realise he liked country. He likes a lot of genres.

Stupid question for his stupid followers.

''Wash your hair first or wash your body first''.

He washes his hair because the hair products can cause body acne. Fook off.

He's ready for the better weather at the weekend.

Has nothing to gab aboot but stays on for another 7 mins.

He wants to go see Moulin Rouge in London far his birthday.
Wants to see Wicked in Glasgow. Loves the theatre, and everyone is fooking talented.

The sofa is coming next week.
Decorating the kitchen, no major changes, wrapping the worktops agin.
Going out for dinner a few nights as there will be no kitchen available.
He would love to re tile the bathroom.
The hall needs re painting, the radiators are getting painted.

Mario's kitchen - thought it was Derek's as well.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Christmas, normally he shares what he has bought, this year he isn't doing that. This year he will show when it's all up.
He has another theme he would like to do - One theme is baby blue.
He has nowhere to put it all so will just shove it doon somewhere.

View attachment 2193763

The name of that spoiler made me.giggle. I will pass on that can't stand listening to Marion waffling on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2193646

Well it awe depends Marion if yer a man or a wummin. Ah wash ma hair and apply conditioner then wash ma boady. If I'm just showering then ah just wash ma boady. Does that blow yer mind ma lovely :p

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.