Cleaning with Mario #10 Cleaning with Maris Piper 🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but a £300 hairdryer for a guy whose hair could be dried by rubbing a towel over his head for literally 10 seconds IF that! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Dyson hairdryer! I can’t breathe 😂🤣😂 I hope the previous thread title inspired him.

I wonder why he doesn’t rate the Dyson vacuum but seems to rate the hairdryer, or does he in fact just chase the latest gadget to make him feel happy in his otherwise empty life. Unless he is getting one of the fake ones off eBay 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't give a duck what happens between now and then, this Dyson debacle HAS to be in the next thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Are we all rushing onto the Ava May website to order our Flash Bathroom wax melts?! 😂
Surely only a matter of time until you can get one that smells like that new Tesco bathroom cleaner he’s discovered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish Dyson would tell him 'Seeing as you fucked us off for Shark we're not sending one, try using ya steam mop instead see how that works out for ya!'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because he's got a code for the Dyson, does that mean Derek has negotiated a deal on th price in exchange for advertising?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dyson must be to dry the cat...

also, in absolute stiches at Dereks "dance with somebody" tik tok.. absolute whitney classic song that everyone knows the words to.. first line on there "iv done alright up til now" derek, pointing to the screen singing "you" over and over And completely the wrong words: simpletons at their best 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In that latest lot of ramblings, he’s pretty much just admitted that the Dyson will be completely useless to him!
So he’s buzzing with excitement to receive, and has now bought a bracket stand for, something that he knows is useless to him! 🤯🤯🤯
Couldn’t make it up! £299 just wasted!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck? An extremely powerful hairdryer to dry 3 strands a hair? Mario we can see yer scalp when you turn your head ma lovely 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s said ‘it’s what he wanted’ so aye, he’s pestered poor wee dezza to get it for him

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
First time posting on this thread.... so atm he has no job and has blown over £400 on useless tit in a week???
Putting a discount code for the wax melts( he has no need for )in the hairdryer post like he has some deal with them haha
Just couldn’t make this tit up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely the funniest thing I’ve ever heard come out his hole mouth 😂 a dyson hairdryer..for what 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.