Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingerella82

Soz was busy just poloshing ma new motor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ im in abso fucking heaven today shes hut 10k......brians defo a dealer ๐Ÿ˜‚ lassies voice is like nails on the blackboard ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oh I canโ€™t wait ! I getting my Prosecco chilled at the moment to celebrate with her
Fizz friday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿพ

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Just catching up as Iโ€™ve been out for dinner ๐Ÿคฃ did she post a rant about us here and then delete?

Iโ€™m raging i missed it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

sheโ€™s a shitebag anyway we can all tell from her account that her bark is worse than her bite lol.

Stormi

Sheโ€™s got the general cold, well she doesnโ€™t actually think itโ€™s the cold itโ€™s more sinuses head and throat so itโ€™s as if itโ€™s doost a heid cauld ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s also took the eyelashes off to give her eyeballs a right good scrub ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Oh ffs absolutely howling !!! Now a sore shoulder too itโ€™s every fucken hour itโ€™s another thing

• Haha

Dollylollipop

What are these folk on? The amount of fuss they make over fuck all. The amount of balloons to celebrate 10 thousand strangers nosing at your life on insta ๐Ÿ™„ absolutely pathetic. She is queen ned. Absolutely excruciating watching her pisss money away on crap. I doubt the college will last because she cant seem to commit to anything. I cant get over how much she exposes of her life on insta it's so alarming to me how little privacy those kids have.
Spot on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Reactions: 3

Badaboom

VIP Member
Only the youngest is her & Bโ€™s. The eldest girl is Sโ€™s with a previous partner. The boy is Bโ€™s with a previous partner. God I need a life.
From what I saw on Tiktok her previous partner (Kโ€™s dad) also has a wee boy with his new partner. She is so stupid to share so much.

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Remember when she was flashing her NHS ID to jump the queue in Aldi even though she wasnโ€™t working, therefore has no time pressure. Think she was buying a carpet cleaner or something ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
She filmed herself doing that?! Surely not? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Dollylollipop

She has a picture of mario in a frame in her house.. she is so so strange.. she should blame herself, if she weren't kn there slagging them off she wouldn't have got sacked..
She looks like a fucking potatoe
Nooooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I knew she had pics of Hinch but not Mazda ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ what is wrong with these clowns

• Haha
  • Wow

Gla30

Chatty Member
I forgot she was at college now ๐Ÿคฃ donโ€™t know how though, itโ€™s all she bloody talks about

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Sammi needs to watch out. A few days ago she was so desperate to show something she had bought she also showed her name and address, to all of her ten thousand followers. Now she is driving down the road making videos. I wouldnโ€™t report her but one of her other thousands of followers might. She is reckless on many levels.
View attachment 234180
She showed parcels a while ago and clearly displayed her address and manโ€™s full name. So dangerous, publicising where you live and sheโ€™s got young children. One of whom has already had a dodgy guy talking to her on her social media ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

• Wow