Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Sorry to jump in, but glamis, seen a few people saying they canโ€™t wait until she hits 10k for her own thread, have I missed a rule/new rule? Cos I need a full thread on this fucker Iโ€™m bubbling over ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think you might need 10k for a thread about you.

Reactions: 1

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Another dig from barbie on her story she is pathetic she wants to start us all off thatโ€™s up to her ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚how sammi spends money like she does Iโ€™ll never know wish a could just go out n buy shite ๐Ÿ˜‚ but unlike her have responsibilities now she thinks shes saint sammi coz her swipe ups a hospice go away these Glasgow โ€œinfulenersโ€ are so full of shite and just buy loads of crap daily ๐Ÿ˜ณ
who is barbie please ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ohwell123

Sorry to jump in, but glamis, seen a few people saying they canโ€™t wait until she hits 10k for her own thread, have I missed a rule/new rule? Cos I need a full thread on this fucker Iโ€™m bubbling over ๐Ÿ˜‚
Btw am the same a honestly cannot stand her she loves herself so much and her whole house is pink !!! I just dont get that living with a guy looks like a womans house she frys my brain if anyone starts a thread tag me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Gla30

Chatty Member
Shielding has ended in Scotland though so she must have lost her job if sheโ€™s not went back?

ohwell123

Hahaha her pink house thats not hers its her boyfriends she didnt pay a penny towards that house ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I have loads of tea on this one
Ohhhhh spilllllllllllll โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜• She frys my brain

She doesnt work cos her bf is loaded he pays for everything but she also claims uc on the side and she comes from a well known family and her man is a traveler ๐Ÿ™‚
Hahahahahhaha she acts like she has loads of money& her life is perfect๐Ÿ˜ญ & she did say shes wide as the Clyde fae the east end paul ferris sister sheโ€™s acting like๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ knew she was a rocket

Last edited:

Loveagossx

where are they posting that theyโ€™ve found out who it is etc? I canโ€™t even see either account mention here

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
:rolleyes::unsure:
It can be worked out quite easily @ohwell123

So has Scummy Mummy bought her own barrloons as she didn't say they were gifted or the like?? Also had a look at her followers and there's definitely been a few 'Add to baskets' there.

Also love that Marions thread was a sub for Rendall, then Rendall got her thread which became a sub for Scummy Mummy and here we are ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ
Sheโ€™s tagged a wax melt company on her grid so I think theyโ€™ve sent her them ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Instainsta

Chatty Member
Remember she always kept talking about the issues with the house and having to get the landlord round. If that was the case as soon as you had the money you would buy something straight away she is just wanting to piss the money up the wall and show off on the gram.

I bet by the end of the year no house and she will have been kicked out collage/uni xx

ohwell123

Another dig from barbie on her story she is pathetic she wants to start us all off thatโ€™s up to her ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚how sammi spends money like she does Iโ€™ll never know wish a could just go out n buy shite ๐Ÿ˜‚ but unlike her have responsibilities now she thinks shes saint sammi coz her swipe ups a hospice go away these Glasgow โ€œinfulenersโ€ are so full of shite and just buy loads of crap daily ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
Ohhhhh spilllllllllllll โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜• She frys my brain

Hahahahahhaha she acts like she has loads of money& her life is perfect๐Ÿ˜ญ & she did say shes wide as the Clyde fae the east end paul ferris sister sheโ€™s acting like๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ knew she was a rocket
Her boyfriend has loads of money her on the other hand is skint ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she lives off him

Dollylollipop

:rolleyes::unsure:
It can be worked out quite easily @ohwell123

So has Scummy Mummy bought her own barrloons as she didn't say they were gifted or the like?? Also had a look at her followers and there's definitely been a few 'Add to baskets' there.

Also love that Marions thread was a sub for Rendall, then Rendall got her thread which became a sub for Scummy Mummy and here we are ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ
Actually had to think for a minute what the fuck is barrloons ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I remember the BLM post she got loads of hate because of that especially from another Scottish account who actually comes across a lovely guy ..after he called her out she went silent for days , hate to say thing but I actually think you can tell her oldest girl would think sheโ€™s better than other kids , she allowed way to much freedom on social media remember when she done a live on her own while her mum was in other room thatโ€™s when that boy messaged her ..but I suppose thats what happens when you allow your children to see and hear every thing going on they end up thinking they are way older than they are ...good luck Sammi in the future your going to need it .
Funnily enuf she still follows him but the feeling ainโ€™t mutual....desperado!!!!

Soyeahermyeah

The last time she found out people had been talking about her on here she went all quiet and came back saying things around here are going to change but nothing did.

she thinks people are jealous of her but it is actually not true she is a jumped up ned who thinks she is famous cause she has a few Instagram followers. Remember that night she was in a kebab shop shouting letโ€™s make this place insta famous
No fucking way!!!!