Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soyeahermyeah

That glamis thing.. she is an absolute dog, cheap and tacky. What a fucking wannabe. Take you lisp and fuck off hen

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Wasn’t it nearer £200?
I think it was. The receipt was put on one of the threads that was deleted. She then ordered more A day or two later from another insta page 🤦🏼‍♀️ No wonder the wee ones skin is so bad using that crap every time she has a bath.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Had to laugh at her going on about her first swipe up and how it’s actually for a good cause. Only for her to try and do it and she’s not got the feature yet 🤣 Contacted insta n allsorts 🤣 Even I know it doesn’t happen the second you hit 10k 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
She’s tagged a wax melt company on her grid so I think they’ve sent her them 🤦🏼‍♀️
So she'll need to learn to add #gifted #AD #AF #boughtmyself or she'll get reported. She did say 'this is where the hard work starts' LOL. Bless her she thinks she's gonna make money from this....wee soul :)

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Why does a grown woman need to buy a little girl tones of adult make up? A ring light too. Honestly, her girls will be forced to grow up too quick. It will leave them so vulnerable. Makes me shudder when I see her youngest pouting with her leg out and hands on her hips. Awful.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
She's collected the dugs cakes..
You can see a wee bit of your profile pic - just incase you’re fb friends 😜

Why are they always on a journey? A journey is getting the train from Glasgow to Edinburgh not sitting on your phone talking shite 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
I remember the BLM post she got loads of hate because of that especially from another Scottish account who actually comes across a lovely guy ..after he called her out she went silent for days , hate to say thing but I actually think you can tell her oldest girl would think she’s better than other kids , she allowed way to much freedom on social media remember when she done a live on her own while her mum was in other room that’s when that boy messaged her ..but I suppose thats what happens when you allow your children to see and hear every thing going on they end up thinking they are way older than they are ...good luck Sammi in the future your going to need it .

Reactions: 4

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I know, buzzing 😂😂😂

Aye she winds him up, it’s dangerous and cruel. I feel so so sorry for him. It’ll be the same as the car situ if he proper snaps at one of them and bites them, she’ll greet about it when she’s 100% to blame. Creates her own storms then cries when it rains. That’s oor Sammi 👍🏽

Ps howling at your DP 😂😂😂😂😂
Thanks 😂 I think it shows what our Mario thinks he would look like after a bespoke lip filler journey.

I can’t get over the fact her insurance paid out when Sammi and Brian looked at a very flooded road that looked like a river and still drove through it?! 🤯 How on earth did she manage that.

Said this the other day !! The way that dog was growing and snapping at her she thought it was funny imagine that was her wean and it bit her !! Have u saw her 10k post she thanks all her pals and when going down the list i thought
Cunt
Cunt
Cunt😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve not treated myself to her stories yet! Was fed up after her jizzing over the ‘new motor’ yesterday 🥱

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I also cant believe how much that kid is getting for her birthday.
I'd be interested to know if she was like this before her mum died. I do think she has alot of unresolved issues there. I thought both girls were hers and brizns. I've seen a boy wit them too. Must be his.
Only the youngest is her & B’s. The eldest girl is S’s with a previous partner. The boy is B’s with a previous partner. God I need a life.

Goldieoldie

Her and Brian always had fights.

I remember in the beginning she had posted a grid post saying well that is me a single mum again but few weeks later they are back together.

xx

• Wow

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Only 90 odd comments from people congratulating her on 10 k and the only ones she replied to were Mario and a few other obviously the other people weren’t important enough for her ..i Get feeling that shes so out her depth shes shitting herself cos shes got no clue what to do now she’s got the 10k she’s been gagging for !!!!!

Soyeahermyeah

Andrea and the exploding zoflo 😂 there’s a thread title
Probably makes me a troll cus i laughed so hard

Hi long time lurker but I need to vent She actually rattles my cage, way she speaks to her kids is disgusting, the fact she was a homecarer as well don’t even start me on that gives us a bad name sitting on insta talking about people from her job !
She was a home carer? Poor people

KayCee83

Finally 🙌🏻 Been waiting sooooo long for this🎉

Looking forward to the emotional acceptance speech at some point today 😂....so aye

• Haha

ohwell123

Shes an even bigger arsehole, youve been to tenerife shes been to elevenerife. She isnt what she makes out, if she would just act like a normal lassie, cut back on the swearing and realise no one likes a bragger i think she would be liked
Not known her to have many pals.
Have never heard of her man being a dealer but i used to think he seemed a nice guy but as time goes on i feel he is just the same as her and loves the bragging and attention.
I said that my first ever comment on tattle 😂😂that shes the type uv been to tenerife shes Elevenrife he seems alot quieter than her x

• Haha