Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soyeahermyeah

Here we fuckin go with her mutts party shite🤣🤣🤣🤣 her thats no having a perty coz were oan lockdoon so aye ..

Fuckin hell she is crazy 😂😂😂 canny listen to marion for more than a minute never mind havin a pic of his big shiny face in ma house😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is NUTS
We are having a social gathering but no we ain't cus of lockdown.. which one is it

Reactions: 3

DilysMcGillis

First time poster - long time lurker and laugher on the Mario threads! I have been waiting for her to reach 10k for so long I can’t not post. Her voice hurts my very soul but I cannot stop watching her...

So.
****Sho

Aaaaaah-reeeee—aaaaa!
The bath bombs!
The illnesses!
That poor mutt!
Bryyyyyyyyyyyyan!

So.

She has zero volume control - either screeching into the camera at the top of her lungs or whispering (why?!)

So.

KayCee83

Yaaaassss! The day has finally come 👏🏻 Our favourite wee stumpy fingered, vape Queen has hit 10k. Sho, aye. BUT, no time to hang arooont readin’ oan heeyur aw day coz ah’ve goat ah fahl day ah coalidge, then ah’m gettin’ tore in, an’ ah mean tore in, tae iss hoose. BUT, first ah’m gonnae clap mah dug fur hoors oan end whilst googlin’ aw ma symptoms. BUT, Bryyyin’z bin oan eh phone err askin’ aboot moaturs - see me, see ma moatur, it’z doost makin’ me exhaustit - ah hink ah kin feel ma pleuriseeeeeee comin’ oan. Needty jump tae the chemist the noo - BOING!!!!!
Wee stumpy fingers....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Gla30

Chatty Member
I want to know where she gets her money from as well. She’ll definitely be claiming single parent so there’s that and Brian’s wage but someone said her mum left her money? I’m sure her mum only worked for the nhs so she couldn’t have left her a big wack? One thing I remember from school is that her mum didn’t seem to work but she was always in the best of gear with nice phones and holidays and people used to question it then as well

DilysMcGillis

I want to know where she gets her money from as well. She’ll definitely be claiming single parent so there’s that and Brian’s wage but someone said her mum left her money? I’m sure her mum only worked for the nhs so she couldn’t have left her a big wack? One thing I remember from school is that her mum didn’t seem to work but she was always in the best of gear with nice phones and holidays and people used to question it then as well
I think she said during lockdown that her mum used to work in Tesco 🤔

Her house is a ugly mess instead of buying cheap tat from B&M and wasting money on hideous clothes from Flannels ( they look more like Sports Direct clothes ) she could have moved out her rented house and bought that 4 bed home she showed us months ago (another lie ) that she said she was putting deposit on ..i can honestly say iv never know anyone to lie like her ..she’s not right in the head 🤪🤪🤪
She is a drama queen always moaning and the launage to they kids! Is shocking

Reactions: 2

Gmac92

Im sure she said her mum worked for tesco. Xx

Gmac92

Remember she always kept talking about the issues with the house and having to get the landlord round. If that was the case as soon as you had the money you would buy something straight away she is just wanting to piss the money up the wall and show off on the gram.

I bet by the end of the year no house and she will have been kicked out collage/uni xx
I remember her talking about going to see a mortgage advisor and how she regretted doing stupid stuff when she was younger which made me think she maybe ment bumping loans, not paying phones maybe. Then about a week or two later she was on shouting weve got a mortgage 😂

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
More balloons! She is certainly doing her bit to reduce the worlds helium resources!

Sammi has an open account on Tiktok, she publicises her daughters open tiktok account. Her daughter shows everything on tiktok. Her house, her pals house, her friends, her dads house, her brother, her sister, her dog, on the school bus, I could go on. It’s frightening and so irresponsible, her daughter isn’t even old enough for tiktok!

Sammi absolutely lives her life vicariously through her children, if the UK did child beauty pageants she would be right there.
I also cant believe how much that kid is getting for her birthday.
I'd be interested to know if she was like this before her mum died. I do think she has alot of unresolved issues there. I thought both girls were hers and brizns. I've seen a boy wit them too. Must be his.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
With her washing out the front garden! Red neck.... hanging your knickers out fur the full street to smell her pods aff them 😤
I haven’t watched her enough to know this so apologies but does she not have a back garden? I am stunned that she dries her washing in her front garden 😳

• Haha