Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soyeahermyeah

Sammi needs to watch out. A few days ago she was so desperate to show something she had bought she also showed her name and address, to all of her ten thousand followers. Now she is driving down the road making videos. I wouldn’t report her but one of her other thousands of followers might. She is reckless on many levels.
View attachment 234180
I'd fucking report the fud

Reactions: 2

Stormi

Yaaaassss! The day has finally come 👏🏻 Our favourite wee stumpy fingered, vape Queen has hit 10k. Sho, aye. BUT, no time to hang arooont readin’ oan heeyur aw day coz ah’ve goat ah fahl day ah coalidge, then ah’m gettin’ tore in, an’ ah mean tore in, tae iss hoose. BUT, first ah’m gonnae clap mah dug fur hoors oan end whilst googlin’ aw ma symptoms. BUT, Bryyyin’z bin oan eh phone err askin’ aboot moaturs - see me, see ma moatur, it’z doost makin’ me exhaustit - ah hink ah kin feel ma pleuriseeeeeee comin’ oan. Needty jump tae the chemist the noo - BOING!!!!!
Omg 😆 hilarious 😂 loving this thread already! I read that and could hear her voice and lips smacking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
With her washing out the front garden! Red neck.... hanging your knickers out fur the full street to smell her pods aff them 😤
And her hot tub ,a while back the poor dug got chucked in,which has chlorine in , or should have, pure scum ....eeeehhhh

ohwell123

Here we fuckin go with her mutts party shite🤣🤣🤣🤣 her thats no having a perty coz were oan lockdoon so aye ..

I shit you not, the meat head had actual pics of them in her house hahaha 🤣
Fuckin hell she is crazy 😂😂😂 canny listen to marion for more than a minute never mind havin a pic of his big shiny face in ma house😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is NUTS

Anyone see her pal talking about tattle and puttin a petition up 😂😂😂😂 am fae east end of glesga am wider than anyone 😂😂😂😂 fuckin bunch of neds

She even pouts this idiot before she realises the camera is on fkn loves her self ano u read here so fuck off back to insta with ur perfect pink house dno wit loyalty is fkn clown🤨
I've watched Glamis too and I've noticed that when she does speaking stories and the camera cuts off after every 4 stories, when she resets the camera she pouts something awful 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Dollylollipop

Anyone else sick to death about hearing her talk about the ‘motor’. Whether it’s the new wan or the MANUAL courtesy car! I want to set my own car on fire I’m that bored listening to her.

She really has dillusions of grandeur driving her 7 year old automatic Audi!

Gee it a bye hen.
It’s not even hers it’s her man’s

Stormi

She in her car driving and talking into her phone making insta vids while the wean is in the back of car. Ffs does not matter that she's hands free concentrate on the fuckin road ya rocket 🙄
It’s absolutely shocking ! Looking into the camera every 2 seconds ! She is a complete idiot

I thought Sammi wasn’t going to do the balloons like everyone else because she needs to be different 😂
She is a 🎈

More balloons! She is certainly doing her bit to reduce the worlds helium resources!

Sammi has an open account on Tiktok, she publicises her daughters open tiktok account. Her daughter shows everything on tiktok. Her house, her pals house, her friends, her dads house, her brother, her sister, her dog, on the school bus, I could go on. It’s frightening and so irresponsible, her daughter isn’t even old enough for tiktok!

Sammi absolutely lives her life vicariously through her children, if the UK did child beauty pageants she would be right there.
Kids all over social media I don't agree with you dont know how is watching these wains

Poor kids especially in wee gym gear could be anyone watching these children. I hate all that.

Only the youngest is her & B’s. The eldest girl is S’s with a previous partner. The boy is B’s with a previous partner. God I need a life.
Very complicated lol 😆 😅 🙃

• Haha
Does anyone else think that she loves the fact that there’s a thread about her? Why do you think she was so desperate to ‘hut 10k’
She thinks she’s big time now and in the same league as Mario etc. Sorry Sammi but your thread will never be bespoke or boujie like yon Mario’s. He’s a twat but he’s our twat. We just dinnae like you 😘
Well said👌

More balloons! She is certainly doing her bit to reduce the worlds helium resources!

Sammi has an open account on Tiktok, she publicises her daughters open tiktok account. Her daughter shows everything on tiktok. Her house, her pals house, her friends, her dads house, her brother, her sister, her dog, on the school bus, I could go on. It’s frightening and so irresponsible, her daughter isn’t even old enough for tiktok!

Sammi absolutely lives her life vicariously through her children, if the UK did child beauty pageants she would be right there.
Omg how frightening kids online

Dollylollipop

I want to know where she gets her money from as well. She’ll definitely be claiming single parent so there’s that and Brian’s wage but someone said her mum left her money? I’m sure her mum only worked for the nhs so she couldn’t have left her a big wack? One thing I remember from school is that her mum didn’t seem to work but she was always in the best of gear with nice phones and holidays and people used to question it then as well
Step dad and his brothel..I mean sauna 😂

I think she said during lockdown that her mum used to work in Tesco 🤔
Yeah I heard that too

• Haha

ohwell123

Her boyfriend has loads of money her on the other hand is skint 🤣🤣 she lives off him
I thought that LOL she sits in the house all day while hes everwhere probs shaggin everythin when he leaves 🤣 Whle she writes her pure cheesy stories about how hes her baby🤮 she obv spends all his money on shite wit is it with these lassies going oot to just buy shite play with ur weans fs and barbie f off 😂😭

Reactions: 1

Catchupp

How can it not be? She’s such a hypochondriac with a bad case of Munchausens by Proxy that it’s like watching a slow motion car crash 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bryyyyyyyin’z toof’s agony, sorest toof in the history of teef. He cannae move. I’m flairt wi’ back, leg an’ heid pain - ma traaaaahmadol’s no’ touchin’ it so ah’ve sent Bryyyyyyyin fur some blue WKD. There’s suh-hin workin’ oan aw tha weans an’ aw: Kay-say, Ahr-ay-yah an’ Wee Bay-lay - mibbes rickets? Wee Al-fay an’ aw - mibbe the dug plague? Hank goad she’s doin’ aksess tae nursin’ so she kin fin oot whit aw these diseazes ur!
Brilliant! or Pure Amazin Aye

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
From what I saw on Tiktok her previous partner (K’s dad) also has a wee boy with his new partner. She is so stupid to share so much.
You could be right - I don’t use Tik Tok. Bs son used to be on her stories quite a bit as I think he stayed there at weekends. Don’t see much of him now but I think he’s a teenager so probs mortified.

Yaaaassss! The day has finally come 👏🏻 Our favourite wee stumpy fingered, vape Queen has hit 10k. Sho, aye. BUT, no time to hang arooont readin’ oan heeyur aw day coz ah’ve goat ah fahl day ah coalidge, then ah’m gettin’ tore in, an’ ah mean tore in, tae iss hoose. BUT, first ah’m gonnae clap mah dug fur hoors oan end whilst googlin’ aw ma symptoms. BUT, Bryyyin’z bin oan eh phone err askin’ aboot moaturs - see me, see ma moatur, it’z doost makin’ me exhaustit - ah hink ah kin feel ma pleuriseeeeeee comin’ oan. Needty jump tae the chemist the noo - BOING!!!!!
Fantastic!👌