Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Truwash gifted her all that stuff after she was such an hole about the bottle leaking over her son's bed the other day. She literally moaned about it for the whole day and made such a drama about it, saying she'd have to get his duvet dry cleaned (it was a clear cleaning product she spilt?!) so now they've sent her refills and a load of other gifted stuff.

We've all had a product leak at some point and we just get on with it. I'm so sick of these moaning instagrammers and the businesses that bow down to them. That's another company I'll avoid.
I just came to say the same thing. And she’s had another load of marigold stuff sent to her. I really liked her when I first started following her but she’s just turning in to another insta wanker. She’s a self entitled prick. Her whole attitude when she was saying people had messaged her about the chocolates was disgusting. Talk about a lack of self awareness.

Reactions: 5
She would rather hoover and make a point of being loud , while her son is trying to do his homework. Even went as far as making a sarcastic comment about it

Maybe if she spent less time going to shops to get "what she can't get on the island", she wouldn't have ran late.

Yes, the sign did say 7pm, but she seemed to leave it right to the last min

Reactions: 2
She literally cannot function because she hasn't had a workout....2 days won't hurt georgia

Something tells me she has a bit of a disorder....excessive exercise, can't function till she's done her exercise and cleaning "routine", hardly eats and when she does its shite

Why does she have to be so OTT? Someone sneezed in the cubicle next to her, she looked like she was going to vomit. Yet she eats her own snot?! Also so considerate of her to get changed in the restaurant’s toilets. Some poor fucker could have been dying for a piss!!

Reactions: 4
She is becoming more and more unbearable as the days go on. The way she’s talking to Adam about those bloody chocolates again and in front of his mum. She is so overly obsessive about everything, exercising, cleaning, people sneezing, people farting, her family showering... I would put good money on her not eating breakfast and lunch hence why she is able to brag about fitting in children’s clothes.

Reactions: 6
When Adams family come to stay they go to a hotel instead of staying with them which I find really telling as Ruby was away at school so had plenty of room …they probably find her a pain in the arse like everyone else 😂

She literally hoovers around things

On her latest story there was a bag and some bits on the floor and she literally went around them instead of moving them

Reactions: 2
I felt sorry for the MIL in the back of the car! She tried 3 times to join in the chocolate conversation and they just talked right over her.

Imagine having a hairstyle just to please your husband... nothing like being your own person 👍🏻
Her farting and sniffing it on camera again is just vile, I’m surprised she actually found someone to marry her with her filthy habits and obsessiveness!

Imagine having a hairstyle just to please your husband... nothing like being your own person 👍🏻
Her farting and sniffing it on camera again is just vile, I’m surprised she actually found someone to marry her with her filthy habits and obsessiveness!
And then she goes mad when her husband and son do the same, saying it's not funny! Such a hypocrite! She's actually getting worse and worse each day.

Imagine worrying about not getting back, because the boys are home. I’d enjoy the night without them. Most people will be worrying about getting back because of work 🥱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.