Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3EE316B8-EF4C-4AA9-A3A0-90F2ADACDF38.png

The house isn’t even attached so why is she making out they’ll be able to hear her hoovering 😂 and why does she think that it’s funny if they could anyway? She’s so disrespectful.

Reactions: 2
I would be surprised if the old people’s home accept her bag of stuff. Don’t they have to use special stuff? I don’t care homes around here do

Reactions: 1
View attachment 639445
The house isn’t even attached so why is she making out they’ll be able to hear her hoovering 😂 and why does she think that it’s funny if they could anyway? She’s so disrespectful.
Came on to say the same.
She is truly a selfish cow, thinking it's smart to hoover to wake the people on holiday.
I really liked her once but she is getting worse.
Completely & utterly self absorbed mare.

Reactions: 6
How many bloody hoovers she been sent the last couple of weeks and the sebo is still her go to!! Surely swan have got to see it’s a waste of time sending her stuff!

Reactions: 5
Every single story about the mlm that is body shop at home is undeclared .....and every time it goes to the asa

Same with the gifted items she fails to declare

Reactions: 5
All she does is moan about her family

Yes, they are just enjoying the football.

Notice she just couldn't wait to get her vacuum put (even though she's done it multiple times today). Seeing her husband and son together just enjoying themselves and she has done nothing but slate them. That's all she does and it's disrespectful to them (and humiliating them with words such as dribble dick).

No the wonder her son isn't a tit for his dad....he actually spends time with him.

Me too 😂 reported all those stories yesterday about the dog treats she’d been sent but didn’t declare as gifted or an ad!
I did the exact same. Had an email last week thanking me for the complaints (plural) and they are looking into it

She spends the day cleaning obsessively, moaning about her family, flogging tit through instagram, packaging her MLM boxes and talking to her phone. Yet she says THEY need to get a life???

Attachments

All she does is moan about her family

Yes, they are just enjoying the football.

Notice she just couldn't wait to get her vacuum put (even though she's done it multiple times today). Seeing her husband and son together just enjoying themselves and she has done nothing but slate them. That's all she does and it's disrespectful to them (and humiliating them with words such as dribble dick).

No the wonder her son isn't a tit for his dad....he actually spends time with him.

I did the exact same. Had an email last week thanking me for the complaints (plural) and they are looking into it

She spends the day cleaning obsessively, moaning about her family, flogging tit through instagram, packaging her MLM boxes and talking to her phone. Yet she says THEY need to get a life???
Me too! I think we will be keeping the ASA busy 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Aw mate... she needs to let nature be nature. Why is she running along the beach at 10pm trying to stop one duck chasing another duck? And filming it? We didn't need to see that. Does she ever step back and think what am I actually doing?

And please check if they're able to digest certain foods instead of just chucking things at them and saying "please don't choke"... that duck swallowing that grape whole didn't sit well with me 😕

Reactions: 6
Grapes are very good for ducks fortunately. I actually did Google it last night.
Poor Margaret though!

Reactions: 1
"dogs aren't allowed on the beach in the summer months"

... shows her dog on the beach most days

... moans that someone else has their dog on the beach when it isn't allowed

... continues to show her dog on the beach

"dogs aren't allowed on the beach in the summer months"

... shows her dog on the beach most days

... moans that someone else has their dog on the beach when it isn't allowed

... continues to show her dog on the beach
I hate to stick up for her but I’m sure it’s only the beach in front of her house that dogs aren’t allowed on in the summer and that they’re allowed on the other beach 🙈

I hate to stick up for her but I’m sure it’s only the beach in front of her house that dogs aren’t allowed on in the summer and that they’re allowed on the other beach 🙈
I think it is the one in front of her house, she said "this is where I chased the ducks last night" or something along those lines 🤣

I think the beach at the other side has lots of boats tied up with ropes, as I always think it looks like a trip hazard! I could be wrong though.

I hope I am because knowing so much about that damn island is embarrassing and I need to stop watching her stories 😂

• Haha
Wonder how her family feel as all she does is bad mouth them to 1000s of people every day

Oh and she is crying about how beautiful her daughters songs are...

Didn't show any of this emotion when her son won his competition

She definitely favours her daughter, yet wonders why her son won't even say love you back. Would you, if all you were told is bad things about yourself (dribble dick, germs etc)

Wonder how her family feel as all she does is bad mouth them to 1000s of people every day

Oh and she is crying about how beautiful her daughters songs are...

Didn't show any of this emotion when her son won his competition

She definitely favours her daughter, yet wonders why her son won't even say love you back. Would you, if all you were told is bad things about yourself (dribble dick, germs etc)
I'm sure she thinks she's being funny when she says to him 'don't rush home, take your time'. It's not funny and that poor boy must feel so pushed out. I know he can be a.bit of a handful sometimes but to be honest it's no wonder. If my mum had said that every day I'd have been really miserable and one day took her up on it and not come back all night! How to make your son feel tit each day!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.