Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually proud of this fact.
Her poor bloody husband.
Her house smells a dream but she must smell like shes been dug up, and she's supposed to work in a shop????? Just vile. 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She is actually proud of this fact.
Her poor bloody husband.
Her house smells a dream but she must smell like shes been dug up, and she's supposed to work in a shop????? Just vile. 🤢🤢
I don’t understand why she’s so proud of this? I’d be mortified if I thought I smelt. She does so much exercise that she needs to be showering at least once a day but if I was doing all that I’d be showering twice a day! I honestly don’t know how she managed to find a man to marry her and have kids with her! I know he comes across as a bit of a twit but I think most of it is put on just to piss her off.

Reactions: 6
I feel for Tattie Ann. She seems like such a lovely lady and friend and Georgia’s just horrible to her 😡 when she was like don’t do that stupid face to her??
Sorry love have you ever watched back your stories? 🙄

I've seen up that woman's nostrils more than my own family. The stories on her bike are the worst 👃

• Haha
Just a word of warning...the asa ask you to stop reporting georgia for every time she doesn't declare anything. Basically the asa have contacted me personally and in a very patronising way have said to "reign it in".....but they are dealing with Georgia. I basically hung up on the man. If you do more than a few they seem to get a bit pissed

Anyway has Georgia had a shower yet?

• Wow
I’ve just had an email from ‘Joanne’ telling me they’re dealing with Georgia’s Instagram.
I have only reported her mascara from yesterday so don’t feel as if I’ve reason to feel like I overdone it. Clearly they’re getting pissed at her though.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s so proud of this? I’d be mortified if I thought I smelt. She does so much exercise that she needs to be showering at least once a day but if I was doing all that I’d be showering twice a day! I honestly don’t know how she managed to find a man to marry her and have kids with her! I know he comes across as a bit of a twit but I think most of it is put on just to piss her off.
I cannot understand her either, I work out pretty much everyday, I shower every morning, another quick shower after working out and then bath every night. It’s really not that difficult! She makes me feel ill 🤢

Reactions: 2
Just a word of warning...the asa ask you to stop reporting georgia for every time she doesn't declare anything. Basically the asa have contacted me personally and in a very patronising way have said to "reign it in".....but they are dealing with Georgia. I basically hung up on the man. If you do more than a few they seem to get a bit pissed

Anyway has Georgia had a shower yet?
Well maybe if they penalised her we wouldn't have to keep contacting them. If that's their viewpoint what is the point of having rules? Just had an email myself, the tone completely different to a previous one. Seems as if instagrammers can do what the heck they like! P****d off with the lot of them! 😡

Well maybe if they penalised her we wouldn't have to keep contacting them. If that's their viewpoint what is the point of having rules? Just had an email myself, the tone completely different to a previous one. Seems as if instagrammers can do what the heck they like! P****d off with the lot of them! 😡
I’ve just had an email from ‘Joanne’ telling me they’re dealing with Georgia’s Instagram.
I have only reported her mascara from yesterday so don’t feel as if I’ve reason to feel like I overdone it. Clearly they’re getting pissed at her though.
Mine was a male manager of the complaints, he spoke to me in such a patronising way I just hung up on him. If she didn't keep breaking the rules then they wouldn't have so many to deal with. I was pretty much told I am not allowed to report georgia may anymore. It was when the stuck up prick told me to reign my behaviour I just hung up.

• Angry
  • Wow
Mine was a male manager of the complaints, he spoke to me in such a patronising way I just hung up on him. If she didn't keep breaking the rules then they wouldn't have so many to deal with. I was pretty much told I am not allowed to report georgia may anymore. It was when the stuck up prick told me to reign my behaviour I just hung up.
That's bang out of order! Make a complaint about him! That's their job isn't it, what's the problem, are we making them work too hard?!!

I guess they must get a lot of that with some influencers. Several reports from different people is way more effective than several from the same person it just comes across as malicious

That's bang out of order! Make a complaint about him! That's their job isn't it, what's the problem, are we making them work too hard?!!
I dunno.

These greedy influencers get away with everything and have made instagram horrible. When did it become an app where people work on and get paid for promoting tit.

I won't be putting in any more complaints about anyone and I have told the prick on the phone this before I hung up

Not allowed? Ha! What’re they going to do if you report it again then? Come and slap your legs?
I won’t stop. In fact, I might do it all the bleeping more.

• Haha
Not allowed? Ha! What’re they going to do if you report it again then? Come and slap your legs?
I won’t stop. In fact, I might do it all the bleeping more.
They basically told me to reign in my behaviour

Just in a very stuck up arsey way.

You'll all have to do the reporting of any breaches for me as I am not bothering anymore.

On another note, has she showered yet?

Well they don’t have my telephone number so they can get snotty in an email - but then so can I.

• Haha
Her hubby is having fun and a laugh and all she can do is moan about her rug being tilted

Reactions: 1
Her pits were humming yesterday in her words...

She didn't shower...

She has done 2 bike rides, a swim, and her usual everyday activity.....no mention of a shower

She's going a body shop face mask.....no mention of a shower

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.