Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm taking a coffee break at work, just scrolling through insta... but watching her actually stresses me out! It's Saturday morning and she's cleaning manically because some deliveries have arrived at her shop so now she can't go for a swim. Who cares?! Go later. Why are you documenting this?

Moaning that she can't have a day out with her family now. I bet she still ends up having time to spend time with the family AND go for a swim. Feels like she just wants attention most of the time and wants to show off about how busy her life is when it really isn't.

I'm exhausted just watching her.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She was close to tears because her delivery arrived and she was unable to go for her morning swim. This break in her routine really fucks her up doesn’t it? I actually felt a bit sorry for her because it’s clear that sudden changes to her day she can’t deal with and affects her mentally.
She really does need some help.

Reactions: 4
Seriously, if you insist on rush cleaning your already clean home again because you want to swim and spend the day with your family, put down your phone, don’t record it and use two hands. It’s not hard.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't even clean properly, watch her do her dining table floor, she literally misses huge bits as she is too busy going 100mph and talking to strangers in her phone.

More body shop recruiting without declaring it.

She is becoming quite high in the league of instagram twats

Reactions: 7
Nice one Georgia.
76D94F19-9AD3-49FB-B538-4202EB3D5BEC.jpeg

I’m sorry to those who live there and actually behaved during the lockdowns etc. And I’m sure it’s because they are a tourist destination, but someone called this the other day. It was infuriating watching her go on with life as usual and have Christmas with her family “bubble.” The whole island seemed to be her bubble. Doubt she will change her behaviour in any way.

Stay safe, all,

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So she gets a phone call about the 34 boxes being delivered.... clearly from one of her staff members and in Georgia's words that many is "uncopable".

Yet, she is still cleaning and not actually going down to her shop.

How bleeping selfish.....and to be so happy about the boxes being dumped on the roadside.

Priorities eh

Edit : as I just watched further stories. She empties her boxes only to then piss off back home to hang her washing and get in the sea.
She has no clue. Imagine if she had to actually do a full day's work

Reactions: 7
Being Disabled does not equal a bad life!
I know that. I meant that she would not be able to do all the stupid things she does so easily. The things that are important to her now will mean nothing if she ever became disabled. I speak from experience.

So she gets a phone call about the 34 boxes being delivered.... clearly from one of her staff members and in Georgia's words that many is "uncopable".

Edit : as I just watched further stories. She empties her boxes only to then piss off back home to hang her washing and get in the sea.
She has no clue. Imagine if she had to actually do a full day's work
My mother worked three jobs at some points in her life and cleaned on her days off. If she’d been late to work because she had to dust her banisters, she would have been fired. This is privilege in a nutshell. I guess she doesn’t even check her stock for quality before putting it on her shelves.

Like you said, she doesn’t even clean properly. It’s just a ritual. How can you clean a floor with a sponge and spray? How much build up of product is on those floors? She never cleans the upstairs cloths. It’s gross.
And, yes, it is infuriating when she uses two wipes. She gets to live in ‘paradise’ whilst those cloths are going to shoved into the earth and stay there longer than her life span because she couldn’t be bothered to use a cloth for the third floor mop of the day!

She looks very young looking body wise. I don’t know why she needs to tell us about her waxing habits and jump around with her flange out. 🤢

Last edited:
Tbh if she just used a proper mop with warm soapy water, she wouldn’t need to keep mopping so much🙃 I always think wipes don’t grab the dirt, especially if your flooring is even slightly textured

Reactions: 2
Half a bottle of that fabulousa down the sink

And selfishly making a point of hoovering while her hubby trying to watch football

Reactions: 2
Tbh if she just used a proper mop with warm soapy water, she wouldn’t need to keep mopping so much🙃 I always think wipes don’t grab the dirt, especially if your flooring is even slightly textured
She says it's much easier as you don't need a mop and bucket, but I always think it looks like much more faff to fill the sink with floor cleaner, put the cloth in, wring it out, put it on the bottom of the mop, then take it off, put it back in the sink, wring it out again, put it back on the bottom of the mop, and so on...

SURELY a standard mop and bucket is easier as it's designed for that very job. Make it make sense.

She says it's much easier as you don't need a mop and bucket, but I always think it looks like much more faff to fill the sink with floor cleaner, put the cloth in, wring it out, put it on the bottom of the mop, then take it off, put it back in the sink, wring it out again, put it back on the bottom of the mop, and so on...

SURELY a standard mop and bucket is easier as it's designed for that very job. Make it make sense.
I think she only wets it once and then does the whole floor, never heard her mention rinsing it and doing it again.

Reactions: 3
I know that. I meant that she would not be able to do all the stupid things she does so easily. The things that are important to her now will mean nothing if she ever became disabled. I speak from experience.

My mother worked three jobs at some points in her life and cleaned on her days off. If she’d been late to work because she had to dust her banisters, she would have been fired. This is privilege in a nutshell. I guess she doesn’t even check her stock for quality before putting it on her shelves.

Like you said, she doesn’t even clean properly. It’s just a ritual. How can you clean a floor with a sponge and spray? How much build up of product is on those floors? She never cleans the upstairs cloths. It’s gross.
And, yes, it is infuriating when she uses two wipes. She gets to live in ‘paradise’ whilst those cloths are going to shoved into the earth and stay there longer than her life span because she couldn’t be bothered to use a cloth for the third floor mop of the day!

She looks very young looking body wise. I don’t know why she needs to tell us about her waxing habits and jump around with her flange out. 🤢
As someone born with a disability and a full time wheelchair user it’s just frustrating to see people presume that all people with Disabilities are unable to be active. I am in no way as unhinged as poor Georgia appears to be but I am an incredibly active person, both around the house on a daily basis and out and about exercising daily. Oh and I shower regularly unlike her 🤢

Reactions: 5
I don’t feel like she cleans properly, when she mops (?!) you see all the missed bits, she only does certain areas. And you see her use the same cloth in the bathroom to do her sink etc then sprays the floor & wipes it.

im not being funny but that’s not cleaning is it, for a start your using a dirty cloth

Reactions: 8
I'm always surprised as to how much dust she seems to collect on skirtings / bed frames etc.

I am in no way at all a cleaning person (house gets done properly one a week) but my skirtings are never as bad as that.

She manic cleans as opposed to setting aside time to do it properly so no wonder she's missing bits

I think because she hoovers four times a day she is wafting the dust about and it’s collecting on the skirtings ect

Reactions: 1
I’ve just reported her near enough constant BS ads to the asa. She’s clearly been reported quite a few times & they have apparently spoken to her before. But she’s never said anything, which does surprise me. I thought she’d leap to defend herself.
Also. Her mate Anne. Is she all there?

I’ve just reported her near enough constant BS ads to the asa. She’s clearly been reported quite a few times & they have apparently spoken to her before. But she’s never said anything, which does surprise me. I thought she’d leap to defend herself.
Also. Her mate Anne. Is she all there?
Glad you're complaining about her. The ASA hear so many complaints about her that some people have been told not to send anymore in for a while due to the backlog that they have to look through.

Whenever she does her vacuuming with the sebo she needs to be declaring that as an AD. When she was doing the sebo giveaway, she should have declared that too.

I am struggling to even hate watch her to be honest because she literally has the same content every day....but talks to her phone as if nobody has heard that shite before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.