Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this shite about winning a place to the canary Islands for a body shop retreat and she's in top place.....then says she has to stay in top place. Then using that to recruit more people into her MLM scheme. She isnt doing this because she cares about people making extra money, she is doing this because that's how pyramid schemes work and you get more perks and money the more people that are "on your team".

I really hope the ASA are looking into her still not declaring the body shop as an ad. One of her recruits sister pledge cleans declares every one of her posts about body shop as an AD.

Reactions: 10
I really hope the ASA are looking into her still not declaring the body shop as an ad. One of her recruits sister pledge cleans declares every one of her posts about body shop as an AD.
They certainly are, I received an email the other day as I’ve been reporting her. They’re now passing it onto another department as it’s ‘a clear problem’ so we shall see 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just been into our local town - the ‘only available through me’ deals are all in store in the body shop . Including the lip crayon thing that isn’t available anywhere except through her - hmmmm is someone telling porky pies!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Reported the cow again. I’m sick of this idiot woman getting away with her undeclared advertising all the time. Step it up ASA.

Reactions: 8
I see the begging for duck food has worked as someone has sent her some 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion.
ASA rulings, she gives no fucks. All she cares about is feeding the ducks!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Eurghhhh the gurning!!!! Why would you think it’s a good idea to pull those god awful cringy faces 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I've never seen her use this... does she even own one?!

I'm pretty sure she's got a Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser which does exactly the same job at three times the price. But she's happy to take the swipe up pennies for the Swan one 🙄 no integrity whatsoever.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I've never seen her use this... does she even own one?!

I'm pretty sure she's got a Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser which does exactly the same job at three times the price. But she's happy to take the swipe up pennies for the Swan one 🙄 no integrity whatsoever.
Yeah you’re right, she doesn’t have it. She did the exact same with the slow cooker a few weeks back. It’s appalling!

Reactions: 3
That duck food is only £2.09 on Amazon. What a waste of packaging and the carbon footprint. She obviously thinks she shouldn’t have to pay for it though, cheap git. How funny would it be if we all sent her tub after tub until she was inundated and overwhelmed by the clutter? Evil, I know, but might make her a bit less beggy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit mop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.