Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looked beautiful- then ruined it by ‘having’ to go swimming . No you don’t have to! What a waste of money

Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand is, she said she bought 3 tickets. Tattie was supposed to be going but then couldn’t so that’s only 2 of them. Why did she buy 3 tickets and has she just wasted that money??? She absolutely boils my piss.

Reactions: 4
Whinging again about Jowan’s school trip being cancelled. All the school are trying to do is keep your child safe you selfish bleep! Just because events are still going ahead doesn’t mean the school are doing the wrong thing by cancelling!

Reactions: 6
Whinging again about Jowan’s school trip being cancelled. All the school are trying to do is keep your child safe you selfish bleep! Just because events are still going ahead doesn’t mean the school are doing the wrong thing by cancelling!
Exactly. Let’s see if she takes Covid back to Scilly after the concert 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s paid to have her hair done because she can’t use the hairdresser on the island and she ruined it within an hour! What’s the bleeping point!

Reactions: 4
She’s paid to have her hair done because she can’t use the hairdresser on the island and she ruined it within an hour! What’s the bleeping point!
Why can’t she use hairdresser on the island? I’m sure I saw that her mate is a hairdresser on the island so why does she go to the mainland?

Reactions: 2
Why can’t she use hairdresser on the island? I’m sure I saw that her mate is a hairdresser on the island so why does she go to the mainland?
Probably because the hairdresser is of the same quality as the only make up artist on the island 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's the bets she goes for a late night bike ride tonight as she cannot cope without a stupid amount of exercise a day.

Absolute bull tit about missing her breakfast this morning because she didn't want to sit alone. She just doesn't want to miss out on going for her swim and desperately rushing to waitrose.
Eating isn't her priority anyway clearly

Reactions: 3
What's the bets she goes for a late night bike ride tonight as she cannot cope without a stupid amount of exercise a day.

Absolute bull tit about missing her breakfast this morning because she didn't want to sit alone. She just doesn't want to miss out on going for her swim and desperately rushing to waitrose.
Eating isn't her priority anyway clearly
The breakfast thing annoyed me, she said she didn't want to go alone and look like a loser. So everyone who eats alone is a loser? That's nice.

Reactions: 8
I sometimes wonder is the Georgia she portrays on her channel merely satirical because no one NO ONE behaves like this or has attitudes like this. I have never met anyone with such a hatred of their family's company, such a clear manifestation of MH issues which is directed towards the house, nor such an irrational personality.

Her husband seems a really nice and well rounded bloke and her children, when not speaking to her, seem like really good kids as well. She's the odd ball and really doesn't fit into the family. I really hope that she has a good laugh reading tattle and the DM's because really it's all for show and she pretends to do half the tit she posts. Because whilst still awful it would mean at least the house is a bit bleeping happier.

I sometimes wonder is the Georgia she portrays on her channel merely satirical because no one NO ONE behaves like this or has attitudes like this. I have never met anyone with such a hatred of their family's company, such a clear manifestation of MH issues which is directed towards the house, nor such an irrational personality.

Her husband seems a really nice and well rounded bloke and her children, when not speaking to her, seem like really good kids as well. She's the odd ball and really doesn't fit into the family. I really hope that she has a good laugh reading tattle and the DM's because really it's all for show and she pretends to do half the tit she posts. Because whilst still awful it would mean at least the house is a bit bleeping happier.
I've wondered this, she's like a cartoon character. She has the same routine every day, uses all the same phrases every single day like she's trying to start her own catchphrases, and just takes her personality traits to the extreme and overexaggerates everything.

Like moaning about the boys coming home:
She'll say, "here come the dribble dicks" (catchphrase) then do big exaggerated moans to the camera so we know she's upset, then will persistently clean up after them and document everything she's doing. This happens most days. Like how cartoon characters are always portrayed to be showing their personality traits to the extreme for any new viewers to the programme.

I'm probably over-analysing this but I find her fascinating 🤣 in summary, I would say that definitely YES she plays up to the camera... no one behaves the way she does. I imagine she was much more toned down before she started Instagram.

Reactions: 3
I've wondered this, she's like a cartoon character. She has the same routine every day, uses all the same phrases every single day like she's trying to start her own catchphrases, and just takes her personality traits to the extreme and overexaggerates everything.

Like moaning about the boys coming home:
She'll say, "here come the dribble dicks" (catchphrase) then do big exaggerated moans to the camera so we know she's upset, then will persistently clean up after them and document everything she's doing. This happens most days. Like how cartoon characters are always portrayed to be showing their personality traits to the extreme for any new viewers to the programme.

I'm probably over-analysing this but I find her fascinating 🤣 in summary, I would say that definitely YES she plays up to the camera... no one behaves the way she does. I imagine she was much more toned down before she started Instagram.
Plot twist, she's actually called Lindsay Hoyle and she lives in Dumfrees. The footage of the beaches are all from a family holiday she took to the island in 2016, hence why Covid doesn't seem to exist there!

Completely agree with the routine/catch phrases. Another reason why I think some level of MH issues. She needs her routine and when it collapses so does she, I was like that pre my ADHD diagnosis. It's really quite disconcerting to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion

Obsessive Georgia still not declaring any ADS. She thinks she is great, but really her lifes just sad

Heaven forbid your kid goes to the loo

Also, how tit is she for basically shutting the door in his face to stop him coming in....because SHE isn't ready for it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Are her husband and kids not allowed to stay in the house without her? Went to London - husband and kids at a tennis event, went to see Mcfly and husband and son at a football event!
Also she does look way older then 39, not a good advert for the BS drops of youth 🤣

• Haha
Lmao she’s hilarious. Whoever said to her she looks older has proper gotten under her skin 🤣🤣 I genuinely thought 50s & she says how she looks young hahahaha

GrabbyGruttyGeorgia

a bad advert for body shop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.