Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this page so don’t know if it’s been said before but she reminds me of that Katie Hopkins 👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
WHY????? Just why do we need to know what's left behind in her toilet???? She is just ridiculous, and embarrassing her family. She has the cheek to go on insta & stand there farting & laughing about it, but anyone else does anything a bit gross, and she's up in arms. Get a feckin grip woman 😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
She’s so pissed off that her kids school trip has been cancelled due to covid, but it’s only because she doesn’t want him at home. Admit it Georgia, you’re not disappointed for the kids at all, you are disappointed for yourself.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, the way she’s going on about Covid. We’ve all been affected by it love, it’s just the way life is now but you wouldn’t know that on your little precious Island! I swear she thinks it’s a joke. I’m just recovering from Covid and my god it’s been horrendous!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has got on every bleeping nerve of mine going on about bloody covid! Her life didn’t change at all when we were in lockdown, she created her bubbles to suit her as and when she liked! Her kids still went and did as they liked on the beach. The reason it bothers her now is she wanted 8 days of cleaning without her child being there, vile disgrace of a mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's so entitled it's unbelievable. Covid obviously hasn't impacted her or her family at all.

If the worst thing Covid has caused to happen in her life is her son's school trip being cancelled, then she is so unbelievably fortunate and she should really appreciate that 😩

Reactions: 12
She‘s pissed me off so much with her Covid rant that I could cry. I really wish she knew exactly how hard it has been for some of us. This is why I said she would never be able to cope with a disability. Does she know how many vulnerable adults and children have been shielding for 18 months now? Children have been home schooled and really had their lives destroyed because it is a pandemic, Georgia! You self centred piece of garbage. Over 100 people still dying a day and she is complaining about a rescheduled school trip because she hates having a son. 😡😡😡😡

She reminds me of Edna from The Incredibles :ROFLMAO:
I don’t like to comment on her appearance but after her rant today, I agree! She also reminds me of a Who from the Grinch. Maybe she is the Grinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So someone sent her more duck food. So the hints worked. Loves that it’s was just ‘someone’ …so grateful 🙄

• Angry
Did she not manage to get someone else to go to mcfly with her after Tattie blew her out?

How can a 39 year old, supposed adult, think it's entertaining to pass wind, film it and post it on Instagram??! This is the same woman who openly slates her husband and son if they do it and calls them dribble dicks when they use the loo. She baffles me, she really does. I've never seen a more self centred, entitled, self obsessed creature. I need to stop watching as her behaviour is appalling and just grates on me now. Vile!

Reactions: 9
Who else is looking forward to the concert tomorrow? No doubt there'll be livestream on Georgia's stories, with her screaming and singing, tagging Danny Jones in every story and a heavy dose of "we don't get this on the islands!"

Let's just hope there's no fireworks.

Reactions: 6
So she doesn't mind showering anywhere but home .....if that doesn't confirm the fact she doesn't shower due to having to clean it after. It's nothing to do with not being bothered to shower, it's because you would rather spend the time you would be unnecessarily cleaning the shower (you don't have to do it after every use), vacuuming 100 times a day, obsessively exercising , slating your family to Instagram, feeding ducks and flogging body shop.

Also, she showers and then exercises. She must like having her trademark BO odour. Surely any normal person would do a workout (heaven forbid she misses a day) and then shower to be freah. She will be a delight later today when she has sweated at the concert

Reactions: 8
Oh and she also gets her hair professionally done, dyed blow-dried ....then goes swimming (because she cannot go just one day)

She has a screw loose somewhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.