Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been on one since the kids went back to school. So much advertising. She doesn't really care about The Body Shop as such, I think it's just a money making thing for her. She must make a mint from those beauty boxes. I just feel that she's been on a different planet lately and turned the crazy up a notch!

Reactions: 9
Humiliating her son again online....

Back to putting ad in the tiny font size....

Oh and did you see her face when she was talking about going to the shops for Christmas shopping while wearing a mask. 🙄

Attachments

What’s she feeding these kids that they tit so much?! All they ever seem to eat is cake or freezer tit! That has me backed up for days!

maybe it’s the fresh sea air

Reactions: 2
Moaning that her family have put things into the washing basket

Maybe if she didn't do the wash at 6.30, she would be able to include theirs in the load.

Talking about the Mrs hinch spray and how long it lasts. Saying she can't try a new one till this one has run out as it's her mental way

Next story....using method mutli purpose spray 🤦

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Moaning that her family have put things into the washing basket

Maybe if she didn't do the wash at 6.30, she would be able to include theirs in the load.

Talking about the Mrs hinch spray and how long it lasts. Saying she can't try a new one till this one has run out as it's her mental way

Next story....using method mutli purpose spray 🤦
Jesus this got my goat! Raging? Raging because there is half a load of washing?! Christ almighty, she is happy enough hoovering & moping a million times a day but an extra bit of washing makes her rage?! Get a bloody life woman 🤬

Wonder what she would do if someone messaged her the screenshot of it being on sale in shops and online lol

Lol
I was actually interested in getting so bits from her at one point as I thought oh if its discounted and not in shops etc but feel a bit cheated now if she's duping people. I'm going to message body shop and find out for myself as o thing I don't like is people misleading others for their own gain. I'm all for people making money on the side but be up front and honest

Reactions: 4
I was actually interested in getting so bits from her at one point as I thought oh if its discounted and not in shops etc but feel a bit cheated now if she's duping people. I'm going to message body shop and find out for myself as o thing I don't like is people misleading others for their own gain. I'm all for people making money on the side but be up front and honest
and …… it’s free postage online if your order is £30 or more and she’s saying its £3 postage 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I think what she’s means is the promotion price isn’t in store. The products are available in the shops and on the website. Because of the commission made, anyone selling things like Body Shop, they can make up their own pricing by dipping in to their commission to make it more appealing than going in store but tbh I’d rather the free postage over £30 from website lol! My sister in law used to be a Body Shop rep and I think she said they get 25% commission on sales which is quite a lot I thought!

I think what she’s means is the promotion price isn’t in store. The products are available in the shops and on the website. Because of the commission made, anyone selling things like Body Shop, they can make up their own pricing by dipping in to their commission to make it more appealing than going in store but tbh I’d rather the free postage over £30 from website lol! My sister in law used to be a Body Shop rep and I think she said they get 25% commission on sales which is quite a lot I thought!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’d rather pay full price than line her pockets for a bit of discount!

Reactions: 8
I thought that's what she meant too. Looked on the Body Shop website though and they're doing that Vanilla Pumpkin bundle for £18 - I'm sure that's what she's selling it for as well. Porky pies Georgia!

Reactions: 3
I thought that's what she meant too. Looked on the Body Shop website though and they're doing that Vanilla Pumpkin bundle for £18 - I'm sure that's what she's selling it for as well. Porky pies Georgia!
I was in our local city and the bundle was on offer for £18 . It was on a big display by the door . I even went in and questioned that an Instagram seller had said it was exclusive to them and she laughed and said they are all liars!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My friends a bodyshop rep & yes she gets 25% commision on most things (except gift sets etc). Plus as a senior area manager she’ll get some cracking bonuses on her own sales & her teams.

she’s just put on how yes it’s now available online & in store. But you get to support someone.

I do buy through my rep because I want to support her butGeorgia doesn’t even make it out like she’s advertising stuff. And I’d rather shop through smaller reps that actually appreciate the business. Not someone that can spend a grand on artwork & not think anything of it

Yeah sure you’ve not read here Georgia 😂
I think the lady doth protest too much 😆. Doesn't read anything on here but addresses the issue that's been raised most recently. We all make mistakes - hmm no Georgia, you didn't make a mistake you blatantly lied and are still not putting Ad on your body shop posts. That's why you're being called out! Why is it so shameful to admit that they read on here? Oh I know cos if they actively seek it out then they can't class it as trolling. duck off Georgia, and duck off with your 'supporting your family', she who spent 10 grand on a cooker and over a grand on pictures! Hardly living on the breadline are you? God she's wound me up this morning.

Reactions: 10
My friends a bodyshop rep & yes she gets 25% commision on most things (except gift sets etc). Plus as a senior area manager she’ll get some cracking bonuses on her own sales & her teams.

she’s just put on how yes it’s now available online & in store. But you get to support someone.

I do buy through my rep because I want to support her butGeorgia doesn’t even make it out like she’s advertising stuff. And I’d rather shop through smaller reps that actually appreciate the business. Not someone that can spend a grand on artwork & not think anything of it
I totally get buying from your rep to support them, and I would too if I knew one, but why would anyone buy from some random person on Instagram who never even appears to be grateful? She regularly posts about missing messages and saying "just message me again." That's right, Georgia, make your customers do the work.

Same with people who send her huge boxes of things, it must cost a fortune. I know people can spend their own money how they please but it makes me so angry how she just expects things to be sent to her and peope fall for it. Then she just says a quick thanks like it's nothing.

Reactions: 14
Hi Georgia. It’s not trolling, it’s having an opinion. Just like you take your camera phone, film yourself and put it online to thousands of people. Surely you can’t expect to do that and not have people respond to your videos. Whether it’s you hating on your family, a lot of what you say about them and how you treat them is worse than trolling, advertising your Body Shop, showing where you live, constant hoovering or your disgusting personal hygiene. Do you really believe people are going to not have an opinion on these things? I’d be quite happy to message you directly with my opinion and not “hide behind my keyboard” 🙄 but you would class it as trolling so there is no point 🙄What would I do without the rolling eyes emoji 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Anyone noticed that she describes herself as an entrepreneur on her profile lol

Going on about people getting locks out of putting someone else down......

When she puts her son and hubby down on a daily basis

Last edited:
  • Haha
Am I right in thinking any story for The Body Shop should have an “ad” on it? It’s infuriating she won’t do it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.