Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went swimming yesterday and put body butter on AFTER the swim but didn’t shower! Who does that?! 🤢 Just get in the freaking bath you filthy woman! 😀

I have a real problem with the way she wakes Jowan with the vacuum. I know it is not everyday but it is malicious on her part. His brain is still developing and disrupting his sleep cycles like that is unnecessary. I also hate the way she complains about them all the time. Some people arent blessed with children. What exactly does the boy do when he is home that makes her make such faces and say don’t hurry home. She doesn’t live in the real world. There are children who have gone missing and their parents would have given anything for them to hurry home.

She makes my OCD flare up when I watch her and I don’t even find Scilly appealing anymore.

Reactions: 8
She went swimming yesterday and put body butter on AFTER the swim but didn’t shower! Who does that?! 🤢 Just get in the freaking bath you filthy woman! 😀

I have a real problem with the way she wakes Jowan with the vacuum. I know it is not everyday but it is malicious on her part. His brain is still developing and disrupting his sleep cycles like that is unnecessary. I also hate the way she complains about them all the time. Some people arent blessed with children. What exactly does the boy do when he is home that makes her make such faces and say don’t hurry home. She doesn’t live in the real world. There are children who have gone missing and their parents would have given anything for them to hurry home.

She makes my OCD flare up when I watch her and I don’t even find Scilly appealing anymore.
There has been a few times when Jowan hasn't come home and she's excitedly said "I have no idea where he is but at least he's out the house." It really shocked me when I first followed her but then I came to realise that Scilly isn't the real world. She often speaks about leaving her doors open because it's so safe etc.

I think it's quite risky what she posts, she shares everything. I've been following for over a year - I know her address, her mobile number, her email address, where her family live, where she works, where her family work. I'm not malicious at all but there are weirdos out there... she's always encouraging people to visit Scilly. The house next door is a holiday home. We all know when her house is empty (and unlocked because Scilly is so safe) because she tells us where everyone is every day and when they leave. It's all just bizarre and I'd be much more careful if I had thousands of followers like her.

Reactions: 10
Just spotted this, what are the rules here? Promoting her Marigold giveaway on her shop's insta page, no ad declaration
This was the last one I reported before they rang me and told me they were dealing with Georgia and to basically stop submitting complaints

Just spotted this, what are the rules here? Promoting her Marigold giveaway on her shop's insta page, no ad declaration
Sorry edit to add it was the one on her own page I did, not the shop one

This was the last one I reported before they rang me and told me they were dealing with Georgia and to basically stop submitting complaints

Sorry edit to add it was the one on her own page I did, not the shop one
Ah well I've reported it, they can come at me! It's totally misleading, if I was just following her shop because I liked clothes with puffins on or something, then I would have no idea that she was actually running that giveaway and working with the brand. The ASA need to step in, clearly the last warning they gave her has had no effect whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
One of the stories with the music playing

Mid dance states "that's the everhot by the way"

Really 🙄 you only show us every day.

She clearly has money and has come from a very well off family, so all this bull tit about needing the body shop to help keep her afloat during covid etc.

Reactions: 5
First shower since Friday! 🤢
She’s absolutely vile. She always used to say that she didn’t smell so that’s why she never showered but that was obviously lies seeing as she’s now proud of the fact that she stinks! Imagine going in to her shop as a customer, it must hum in there!

Reactions: 1
Is she for real? Suggesting to teenagers that they go and jump in muddy puddles?? Just let them be teenagers and stay in watching films and eating snacks. Not everyone needs to be out of the house all day everyday! The woman is bleeping deranged!

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to block her because the sound/sight of her grunting and gurning into the camera every time her kid leaves for school was making me feel violently ill 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rather than whacking the vacuum on while Ruby is still in bed she is polishing.

Yet when it's her son in bed at this time, she blasts the hoover constantly.

She obviously has a favourite.

I can’t believe she’s bragging again about going 2/3 weeks without showering and moaning that she has to clean the shower because her family have dared to wash... newsflash Georgia, you don’t need to clean it every time. Please go and get some medical help for your obvious mental health issues.

I can’t believe she’s bragging again about going 2/3 weeks without showering and moaning that she has to clean the shower because her family have dared to wash... newsflash Georgia, you don’t need to clean it every time. Please go and get some medical help for your obvious mental health issues.
Also having to mention again that her shorts are size 6. Probably because she only has one meal a day.

She shows us it takes 2 mins to wipe the shower over, I struggle to see her problem. If Adam or jowan didn’t shower she’d be moaning that they stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.