Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You live on an island.....we bleeping get it. It looks the same each day.

Just a few snaps of Georgia the twit today...

Asa have also been notified again of her flogging her MLM and recruiting without declaring any of it.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’d never go to Scilly now she’s put me right off ..she’s an arrogant twit slagging of visitors if it wasn’t for those tourists she would’ve have a business …her stories are just the same every day ..she pisses me off especially when she puts that f*caking voice on 😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
So.....she is going to her daughters prize ceremony but wouldn't go to her sons competition as the weather was too nice.

Yet, the weather is nice this weekend , but Georgia will happily leave the island for her daughter.

If this doesn't scream favouritism then I dont know what does. Her son won't even say love you back, and I don't blame him. All she does is bad mouth him and call him a dribble dick, tells him to get a life when they are cheering football, tells him not to come home too early, wakes him up at all hours with her vacuum (notice she didn't do this to her daughter when she was home for the week). She is constantly moaning about him and to him, the poor lad can't even sit on the sofa without georgia having a go at him for messing up her cushions.

Reactions: 5
How did tattieann not tell her to stick her bloody jumper up her arse when Georgia told her she was wasting her time 😡

Reactions: 3
The way she’s going on about Wally the Walrus sinking that boat and that it was a child’s boat he’d destroyed. He’s a wild sea creature, do you think he’s going around thinking oh I’m going to destroy that boat because it belongs to a child 🙄 fucks sake, she moans about everything! Yeah I get that he’s causing mayhem but like I said he’s wild so doesn’t know any better.

The way she’s going on about Wally the Walrus sinking that boat and that it was a child’s boat he’d destroyed. He’s a wild sea creature, do you think he’s going around thinking oh I’m going to destroy that boat because it belongs to a child 🙄 fucks sake, she moans about everything! Yeah I get that he’s causing mayhem but like I said he’s wild so doesn’t know any better.
And she was over the moon about Wally initially, showing the videos, bigging up her nephew's (I think) boat and plugging his business. Am I the only one that really really wants Wally to have a wallow on her boat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So last week she bought a (much cheaper) direct competitor of her beloved SuperSorb, tried it out and said it was exactly the same... so now SuperSorb have gone and sent her a whole new set.

How does she deserve any of these free gifts?! I don't get it, she does nothing to support these companies. She literally bought and effectively promoted another brand.

And she says they last forever, so why does she need 5 of them?! More plastic in our oceans that she cares so much about.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So last week she bought a (much cheaper) direct competitor of her beloved SuperSorb, tried it out and said it was exactly the same... so now SuperSorb have gone and sent her a whole new set.

How does she deserve any of these free gifts?! I don't get it, she does nothing to support these companies. She literally bought and effectively promoted another brand.

And she says they last forever, so why does she need 5 of them?! More plastic in our oceans that she cares so much about.
An undeclared ad too

You have to put gifted and ad

Reactions: 1
How rude is she to her mum this morning

Talking about her crappy mascara constantly (moaning), and done a whole story saying how she thought her mum looked a bit shabby for this ceremony. But then making a point saying "but I look okay"

She is vile, can not believe she spoke to her mother like that! I thought she looked lovely. She has no respect for anyone or anything, how her family put up with her I’ll never know.

Reactions: 4
Did you know, she cleans her ‘Ever Hot’ in the mornings because it goes into eco mode over night and is therefore cooler. Just in case anybody has missed that exact same sentence every bloody day! The repetition!!!!!!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she incapable of letting her teenage daughter just be a teenager? I can’t believe Ruby had taken a friend home with her, I’d be mortified if that was my mum!

Did you know, she cleans her ‘Ever Hot’ in the mornings because it goes into eco mode over night and is therefore cooler. Just in case anybody has missed that exact same sentence every bloody day! The repetition!!!!!!! 😱
But can you use a microfiber cloth to clean it?? 🤣

• Haha
I’m sorry but £12 for that cake in a bottle?!? duck me they saw her coming. She must have more money than sense. You could make at least 5 cakes for that if you bought the ingredients from the supermarket!

Reported to ASA yet again for not putting ad on her Body Shop adverts. Which part of that does she find so difficult to understand?! 😡

Reactions: 8
So in her words her pits are a disaster zone, to the point she gagged when she smelt them. She has also stated that she isnt going to have a shower because showers are overrated and she might have one tomorrow 🤢 she is going to "embrace the smell"

She literally doesn't do anything because she is cleaning obsessed. She wont shower because she doesn't want to "dirty it"

She is disgusting!!

Same with moaning that her family showers, uses the toaster, sits on the sofa (people particles my arse), goes to the loo, changes their clothes, brushes their hair in the bedroom (the girls today as she had to rehoover). She has also claimed that she forgets to drink till like 5pm and something tells me she doesn't really eat either....maybe thats why she is in kids clothes and maybe another one of her obsessions.

She is disgusting hygiene wise and needs some serious mental health interventions

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Same with moaning that her family showers, uses the toaster, sits on the sofa (people particles my arse), goes to the loo, changes their clothes, brushes their hair in the bedroom
Omg when you list them all like that, it really is insane! Her family can't do ANYTHING without her moaning, and these are just everyday things that all humans do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.