Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Just need to show you how beautiful it is down here"

No you don't because we already know what it looks like because you show it multiple times a day.

twit

Reactions: 7
Happily showing off the fact she wears kids clothing again....this time specifically mentioning the actual size (12-13)

Reactions: 1
Why can’t she stay out of her daughters room - it’s her own space! It doesn’t need to be vacuumed three times a day . It must be truly exhausting living there , I’m sure her daughter is counting the weeks until she can go back to school and relax

Reactions: 4
Okay

So she is pissed off that the schools are finished and she would rather them be in all year round. She said she doesn't need jowan home nor Adam.

Then went on to say "on the plus side Ruby's home"

What a bleeping selfish excuse of a mother. If this doesn't scream favouritism then I don't know what else does.

She would rather clean than spend the summer with her family on the island she constantly boasts about being lush

Reactions: 3
I’m trying to imagine her when the kids were babies/toddlers 😂 and her having to do normal things like the school run!

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely roasting today so why is she so amazed that her, earlier, and J just now managed to swim in the Sea without wetsuits? Just one of the many things about today’s annoyance with her 🤣

Is no one going to mention the nipple hairs?

I always wanted to visit the Isles of Scilly but all she’s succeeding in doing is putting me off!
Agree! It is beautiful but she is besotted by it multiple times a day. You would think having spent her whole life there she would be used to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The nipple hairs ...omg

I am not body shaming but why does she feel the need to share everything online

Reactions: 4
I would absolutely belt that kid one if I lived with him! He’s so bleeping annoying and disrespectful (all down to Georgia, of that I am certain!) but she needs to get off her phone and discipline him properly instead of just filming him!!

I know I said I was done, but here I am 😂 but… it looks like there is very little (if any) shade on that beach for Maya. I know she has the sea, but dogs can become severely dehydrated and seriously sick from ingesting too much salt water - she needs other means of keeping cool too.
It’s been absolutely scorching this weekend and yet she’s had the dog on the boat in open sun, running along the beach on hot sand etc.

I would absolutely belt that kid one if I lived with him! He’s so bleeping annoying and disrespectful (all down to Georgia, of that I am certain!) but she needs to get off her phone and discipline him properly instead of just filming him!!
He clearly knows she prefers Ruby

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Anyone else get slightly disturbed by her dancing, particularly the hip thrusts to the camera?? 😖😖
Slightly?!😂 I can’t bear those videos so I just skip through them, she thinks it’s hilarious but it’s actually disturbing as hell

She’s literally so so boring - all we see is hoovering, mopping, moaning and repeat again again and again. She needs to get some therapy, it’s not normal behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.