Cleanandgleamit #4 Georgia May or Georgia may not, put an ad on the freebies she got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest crap from her about what gulls to do ducklings - saying they ‘rarely survive’ oh do piss off Georgia & stop trying to justify your actions. Yes they get killed, it’s called NATURE!!! Just like baby turtles get eaten, so do other babies you absolute idiot 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Seeing as the interference of birds/ducklings is not permitted in the wildlife act (sorry if I got the name wrong I am tired), would that be a Police matter? I also don't think that account that posted on the WT trust page was a troll. Hoping the removal of said post is because of the serious nature of it and removed to be dealt with formally? *crosses fingers* also the insane amount of vacuuming she does is crazy.

Reactions: 10
Seeing as the interference of birds/ducklings is not permitted in the wildlife act (sorry if I got the name wrong I am tired), would that be a Police matter? I also don't think that account that posted on the WT trust page was a troll. Hoping the removal of said post is because of the serious nature of it and removed to be dealt with formally? *crosses fingers* also the insane amount of vacuuming she does is crazy.
I agree with you, it could potentially be a criminal act. I think that’s why the RSPCA or RSPB should be involved and then they decide whether to take it up with the police. Also, they aren’t based on Scilly so there won’t be any of this ‘friends investigating friends’ back scratching nonsense.

Reactions: 11
I agree with you, it could potentially be a criminal act. I think that’s why the RSPCA or RSPB should be involved and then they decide whether to take it up with the police. Also, they aren’t based on Scilly so there won’t be any of this ‘friends investigating friends’ back scratching nonsense.
Does anyone have a recording of her pantomime performance of her stealing the ducklings with Jowan on the beach?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have a recording of her pantomime performance of her stealing the ducklings with Jowan on the beach?
I have it all recorded

Here's the video

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Here we go, already saying she’s a bit scared about taking the other ducklings when they hatch 🧐

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Cleanandgleamit #5 Just duck off Georgia.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have had an email this morning, a meeting is taking place with reference to the ducks and the planned removal of peggies hatchlings... Apparentl they've received a phenomenal amount of complaints. I've asked to be kept informed of the outcome

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just an update for you all

I edited the top line as it has my name on

Might be worth going down RSPCA etc
Incorrect, the mallard of which this species of duck is, is a wild species and native to the U.K. a feral domesticated species is a wild animal species that has come from a domesticated species. They are wrong. It’s a wild bird

• Wow
Incorrect, the mallard of which this species of duck is, is a wild species and native to the U.K. a feral domesticated species is a wild animal species that has come from a domesticated species. They are wrong. It’s a wild bird
Are these the so called “duck experts” that Georgia keeps consulting?

Reactions: 3
Have had an email this morning, a meeting is taking place with reference to the ducks and the planned removal of peggies hatchlings... Apparentl they've received a phenomenal amount of complaints. I've asked to be kept informed of the outcome
Not just the 1 Facebook fake profile then no?? Funny that!

Marge will be happy when she gets her healthy babies back, no she won't, they will be newbies suddenly in their pack who marge won't remember them being her babies and they'll more than likely be attacked by them all which will stress Georgia out so much and she will want sympathy for making her own bed! She forgets last year Peggy was with the babies so they went back as a unit. Not suddenly 10 newcomers.

Reactions: 12
I received an email back as well. Let's hope they do something.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's too late for them to do anything now as they've already been taken, but she fully intends to take Peggy's ducklings when they hatch, so they NEED to speak to her before she causes more damage.

Off topic slightly but she must have had a good read and catch up on here. She's hoovering her mattress which was only mentioned on here the other day that she's never been seen doing it.

New thread created 😁 not sure if this link is to my comment or the new thread sorry if I've done that wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.