Cleanandgleamit #4 Georgia May or Georgia may not, put an ad on the freebies she got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent suggestion for a thread title @or JusRollWithIt

In summary:
Georgia is on her umpteenth trip to the mainland this year, despite telling us she can’t afford to travel and can’t get hold of anything that’s sold on the mainland;
Georgia is a extra, extra small size 6 in clothes - just because she never mentions it;
Georgia is a Body Shop rep - because she never mentions that either.

I could write loads more, but we all know the score.

Reactions: 16
It’s great to see we have some new members on board! Obviously Georgia is annoying more and more people with her double standards, vile bodily functions and cheating BS mlm ways…

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she’s been wearing a mask-assume not, but given how rife covid is at the moment, wouldn’t it be ironic if she took it back to the isles 🤔

Reactions: 3
Which 50 year old woman refers to her vagina as a “ham sandwich” anyway. She is beyond ridiculous. I say again…growing up on that island must have stopped her maturity at around 12 with some of the shite a grown woman comes out with. Her son has no chance!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Which 50 year old woman refers to her vagina as a “ham sandwich” anyway. She is beyond ridiculous. I say again…growing up on that island must have stopped her maturity at around 12 with some of the shite a grown woman comes out with. Her son has no chance!!!
I love the fact that she raves about that drops of youth crap, calling it botox in a bottle, and yet everyone thinks she's 50 when she's actually not even 40 yet 🤣 she's not the best advertisement for the bs really is she!? 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Great title, a reminder too to keep reporting her to the ASA 🤣
May be a daft question but how do I do this? I see at least 3+ stories a day that are clearly meant to be #Ad but she doesn't, it winds me up. I've heard people mention ASA but don't really know what it is and how to report someone. I'd happily do it.

Reactions: 3
May be a daft question but how do I do this? I see at least 3+ stories a day that are clearly meant to be #Ad but she doesn't, it winds me up. I've heard people mention ASA but don't really know what it is and how to report someone. I'd happily do it.
ASA link to complain about undeclared Ads

Reactions: 4
At least she's being honest this morning... none of the "you'd be supporting a small business and I'd really appreciate it because times are tough" crap. Literally just asking us to order to distract her from throwing up on a boat she didn't have to get on. Nice.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Hilarious she’s stuck on a boat and can’t walk around with her hoover stick up her arse 🤣🤣

• Haha
There’s no way she wasn’t getting on that boat, she wouldn’t have allowed Adam and the kids to be at home on their own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that there was a shortage of ketchup on the island! I know Adam bought a bottle back from the mainland, and she had one sent to her but I count 3.
So sick of the “can’t get this/that here” crap she sprouts for begging purposes. You can get pretty much anything online… She fleeces people so much. Absolutely infuriates me!

At least she's being honest this morning... none of the "you'd be supporting a small business and I'd really appreciate it because times are tough" crap. Literally just asking us to order to distract her from throwing up on a boat she didn't have to get on. Nice.
She’s a money grabbing idiot. Never declares how much she makes by fleecing people though does she. And I agree with the other posters, she absolutely is not the best advertisement for skin care products, that she alleges make people look more youthful….She looks closer to 50 than 40 and I’m not knocking ages at all, it’s her crappy selling techniques!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that there was a shortage of ketchup on the island! I know Adam bought a bottle back from the mainland, and she had one sent to her but I count 3.
So sick of the “can’t get this/that here” crap she sprouts for begging purposes. You can get pretty much anything online… She fleeces people so much. Absolutely infuriates me!

She’s a money grabbing idiot. Never declares how much she makes by fleecing people though does she. And I agree with the other posters, she absolutely is not the best advertisement for skin care products, that she alleges make people look more youthful….She looks closer to 50 than 40 and I’m not knocking ages at all, it’s her crappy selling techniques!
All those mini eggs (greedy cow) will be smashed the way she chucked them firstly in her basket in the shop and now up in the kitchen cupboard. I really hope they’re all in pieces. I just hope we don’t have to see her eating them 🤢

Why doesn’t she take a travel sick tablet if she knows she gets sea sick. I know the ferry was a last minute thing today, but we’ve seen how often it happens, so it’s always a possibility. Surely it’s not difficult to keep some at hand.

Also, I bet she’s gutted that she could have brought loads more back with her if she’d known she was getting the ferry 😂

Reactions: 8
I love how the first thing she does when she gets home, around 3/4hrs later than expected, is put on a washload. Doesn't she have a shop to run? With 2 brand new members of staff?

Shell be out checking on the ducks before she checks on the shop.

Reactions: 7
It was when she went on a 6 mile bike ride first the other morning without letting Maya out first . Poor dog locked in the boiler room all night then has to wait even longer for a wee!

• Sad
  • Wow
Why the hell does she think we want to hear all about Maya’s toilet habits?!? Her page is supposed to be about cleaning not winging, whining and trying to flog/promote things let alone her dog that keeps taking a dump infront of visitors! It’s actually quite funny if Maya is pooping infront of people to embarrass her but I very much doubt it’s as offen as she says it is!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.