Cleanandgleamit #4 Georgia May or Georgia may not, put an ad on the freebies she got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a visitor was chasing the ducks round the beach, not even touching or removing them, she would be horrified and moaning about them, but for her to remove them is perfectly logical. No way! In fact if anyone else not even just a visitor!

Reactions: 12
I haven’t received an email back yet, I understand as it is bank holiday weekend but I will be messaging their page tomorrow saying the same if I hear nothing by then. It’s illegal and I have reminded them that it is. The fact her friend outed her also for taking the ducklings last year too is actually funny

Reactions: 8
Needs to go to a newspaper about her and what she does just for inst content. Shes lived on Scilly all her life did she "rescue" ducklings every year before there was instagram. Course not. Shes pissing about with them like they're toys.
And as for her mate even bothering with her after she called her a whale says it all!!!!
Her hubby why doesnt he open his gob hes a teacher surely hes got a brain cell in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought the whole point was to protect them from gulls??? This cage thing hasn’t got a top on it and she can’t have been supervising closely if they all got out before she realised 😡
Shes too busy fannying around filming herself

Needs to go to a newspaper about her and what she does just for inst content. Shes lived on Scilly all her life did she "rescue" ducklings every year before there was instagram. Course not. Shes pissing about with them like they're toys.
And as for her mate even bothering with her after she called her a whale says it all!!!!
Her hubby why doesnt he open his gob hes a teacher surely hes got a brain cell in there.
I hope the man who made the complaint does just that as he seemed very angry about it. Can you imagine if he does. The crocodile tears will really be flowing then

Well im guessing she has got away with it now as the post has been removed. I really hope someone takes this to the national press to take this vile woman down a peg or two. Shes back on now being her normal attention seeking self. Soon got over the fake tears. Lets see if the wildlife team actually give us any update on their actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Shes too busy fannying around filming herself

I hope the man who made the complaint does just that as he seemed very angry about it. Can you imagine if he does. The crocodile tears will really be flowing then

Well im guessing she has got away with it now as the post has been removed. I really hope someone takes this to the national press to take this vile woman down a peg or two. Shes back on now being her normal attention seeking self. Soon got over the fake tears. Lets see if the wildlife team actually give us any update on their actions.
She claims it was a troll so it's been removed unfortunately. Shes going to play the troll card constantly about this. She will say trolls made her give the ducks to the wildlife Trust etc.
It will be trolls fault She acted so ridiculously and stole babies from their mum
She can never take responsibility for anything.

So Georgia as you read here so much, if you really have a tit about the ducklings and keeping them safe. You'd absolutely cancel your holiday to Sicily to look after them and not leave the responsibility to anyone else.
But you won't because you've done this for the gram and not for the ducklings benefit in anyway as they were NOT in danger from anything. But they are now, no matter how much you try and convince yourself you've done the right thing, you haven't.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No chance that was a troll. The reason they probably found out her name is by asking around. Everyone knows everyone on that island right. Hopefully the wildlife place do something about it because she’s bloody crazy

She’ll forever play the ‘troll’ card and never ever admit that she is in the wrong. I just hope that if that was a fake account that by doing that they haven’t jeopardised anything being done about Georgia taking those ducklings.

Reactions: 12
Surely the wildlife people have to do something or they’re just giving the ok for anyone to remove wildlife around seagulls

Reactions: 9
Of course it was a troll account and she feels better now. Maybe it wasn't a troll and they've just deleted it as her apparent friend jumped on to defend her and they didn't want it to all errupt before they look into it. I must have missed when she hand reared Phil, grant Peggy and Margaret 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ because ALL ducklings will die if they aren't taken away from their home.

A troll account set up just to post about you was it Georgia?? Really??
Such a troll that the account was set up long ago and made a recommendation about sainsburys in grimsby. Righto! Never under estimate a tattler for what can and will be found!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No chance that was a troll. The reason they probably found out her name is by asking around. Everyone knows everyone on that island right. Hopefully the wildlife place do something about it because she’s bloody crazy
so now shes claiming it was a troll account and its been taken down. Why does everything come down to being trolls to her. Its been taken down clearly because the page is run by her mates and she has shouted troll. I dont believe for 1 minute that was a so called troll. Obviously everyone knows her so not hard to get a name of who she is and also it said she works in a shop didnt say owns a shop so its just all one big conspiracy by her and she has demanded it has been taken down. What about the other people who have raised concern?? Oh sorry i forgot we are all trolls too. Absolutely pathetic she is getting away with it. I hope that man sees her stories and takes it further now😡😡😡

so now shes claiming it was a troll account and its been taken down. Why does everything come down to being trolls to her. Its been taken down clearly because the page is run by her mates and she has shouted troll. I dont believe for 1 minute that was a so called troll. Obviously everyone knows her so not hard to get a name of who she is and also it said she works in a shop didnt say owns a shop so its just all one big conspiracy by her and she has demanded it has been taken down. What about the other people who have raised concern?? Oh sorry i forgot we are all trolls too. Absolutely pathetic she is getting away with it. I hope that man sees her stories and takes it further now
She has no doubt been reading here so is thinking its one of us because it was shared on here

Of course it was a troll account and she feels better now. Maybe it wasn't a troll and they've just deleted it as her apparent friend jumped on to defend her and they didn't want it to all errupt before they look into it. I must have missed when she hand reared Phil, grant Peggy and Margaret 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ because ALL ducklings will die if they aren't taken away from their home.

A troll account set up just to post about you was it Georgia?? Really??
Such a troll that the account was set up long ago and made a recommendation about sainsburys in grimsby. Righto! Never under estimate a tattler for what can and will be found!
Just saw this too so deffo not a troll account Georgia...

Attachments

Last edited:
I think her actions will just make this man who has made a genuine complaint against her even more angry and determined to take action.

These Instagram people seem to think that anyone who disagrees with them is a troll, when in fact there are plenty of people who live in the real world who see their ridiculous, and sometimes dangerous, behaviour, and feel the need to speak out. By her trying to silence a regular, normal person, who simply saw some wrongdoing, I think she has shot herself in the foot.

I don’t believe it will prevent an investigation into the matter. After all, if it worked like that all criminals could say their victims were trolls and the authorities would just delete the reports of crime 🤷🏼‍♀️ There have been too many reports about the incident for it to be ignored. Also perhaps the RSPCA will be notified, as they’re the ones who push the police for prosecution where wildlife has been tampered with.

I don’t think that man will let it drop. His complaint may no longer be public on Facebook, but I reckon he will still be pursuing it.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion. Snatches the ducks gives no f*cks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The problem with a Georgia is that she’s clearly so mentally unstable that I don’t think anybody in her life dare call her out for her actions. You can see that even her own Husband has somewhat emotionally ’checked out’ and just seems to tolerate her. She’s basically a fragile, spoilt brat but no one dare tell her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The problem with a Georgia is that she’s clearly so mentally unstable that I don’t think anybody in her life dare call her out for her actions. You can see that even her own Husband has somewhat emotionally ’checked out’ and just seems to tolerate her. She’s basically a fragile, spoilt brat but no one dare tell her.
This. She didn’t post pics of herself on her Cleanandgleamit account until a couple of years ago but she’s posted a few on her Georgiamaymua account for years. And it’s really quite sad how much she has deteriorated in the last few years. She’s always been very slim but she’s now skeletal and neurotic whereas she used to appear fairly ‘normal’, posting pics of her days out, the kids when they were younger etc. she’s seems to have jumped on the Insta cleaning bandwagon & it’s taken over her whole life. She has concocted this image of the OCD cleaner and she now has to live up to it.
Her “qualified mua” thing does make me laugh though. She’s done a couple of those one day and two day courses. Charlotte Tilbury she is not.

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion:

Duckling’s on hay at Georgia May’s shame Gordon wasn’t allowed his say.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone heard anything back from last nights reports? I can guarantee it will all be swept under the carpet. I contacted them by email a few weeks ago as did others to say how she was actively looking to steal the eggs from the beach and got a reply saying they will look into it and havent heard anything since. Her friends are clearly running that wildlife page. If it was anyone else that did that i am sure there would be an uproar but because it is miss untouchable she gets away with anything including breaking the wildlife law. All she has to do is shout troll and go on sobbing her fake tears to get everyones attention and all these gullable idiots fall for it and message her to say how good she has done. Really makes me upset how she can get away with this vile act of cruelty and come up smelling of roses :(

Reactions: 5
Exactly this! In the wild the would be feeding them insects. For her to say they were in danger they weren't! All animals are in some kind of natural danger, even her dog! That's nature but to remove them in the manner she did is cruel. Will she be so bothered about them when she goes away...🤔🤔🤔

As a wildlife lover myself and a member of such organisation I have reported her actions. She needs educating. Not everything should be done for the gram. She no doubt won't want to admit she's done things in the wrong way. Any wildlife expert will say she's done things wrongly no matter how many times she tells herself they were in danger.

Stupid irresponsible person. How would she feel if someone took her dog away and tied it up without her knowing because they saw it outside on its own like she leaves it.
She cares more about the ducks then her own kids or even maia...she can't even take her to the vets when needed

Reactions: 4
Well I have my doubts as to whether the IOS wildlife Trust will take this seriously so I've reported it as a wildlife crime to the RSPB. I'm hoping as they aren't within the tight knit community of the islands, that they will look at this objectively and take some action!

Reactions: 16
She’s clearly trying to guilt trip people sharing that seagull post, absolutely vile. I’ve reported her. Shame on you Georgia.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.