Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty-Jo

Tattie Ann - "Do you do the body shop at home?"
Georgia - "Yes"
Tattie Ann - "Oh, you never said!"

🤣😂 Tat is a lady I could get on board with, I think she's great! Don't know how the 2 of them are friends to be honest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Extrafine

VIP Member
And there are the crocodile tears as Ruby has gone back to school… 🙄🤪
I literally ran here to say that 😂 she’s an actual dick. I don’t believe her at all, the sniff in the first story was so pushed. If you really wanted to spend more time with her, you wouldn’t fuck off on holiday or kick her out the house to clean. You’d spend as much time as you can with her to soak it up before she leaves. Does she not wonder why she’s always so desperate to go back?

Reactions: 21

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
I've emailed the local wildlife Trust on Scilly. I'm a member of my own local WT so they should act on it.

If you read here Georgia I haven't done this out of any form of malice towards you but solely for the fact I've witnessed an act of nature vandalism and as such you need educating to not do it again despite what you think. I do hope the WT give you all the necessary info so you understand they were not in danger but sadly are now you've done what you have.

No doubt there's a whole load more gram content for her now on how she's being trolled blah blah bit it's simply not true in this case. People are rightly concerned and she's acted irresponsibly just for gram content....disgusting behaviour but no doubt she'll be flogging vacs and makeup in her next load of stories and forgotten all about the ducklings.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Chatty-Jo

Which 50 year old woman refers to her vagina as a “ham sandwich” anyway. She is beyond ridiculous. I say again…growing up on that island must have stopped her maturity at around 12 with some of the shite a grown woman comes out with. Her son has no chance!!!
I love the fact that she raves about that drops of youth crap, calling it botox in a bottle, and yet everyone thinks she's 50 when she's actually not even 40 yet 🤣 she's not the best advertisement for the bs really is she!? 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She absolutely does beg for things. Just because you don’t actually come out and say ‘send me some stuff’ does not mean you are not begging Georgia! All the bullshit ‘can’t get this at home’ is a beg for people to send stuff to you. The constant tagging of company’s and people, is begging. The ‘I’m giving the ducks bread because I have no food left’ is begging! You can get anything you want l, you just don’t want to pay for it. I’d rather be a tattle twat than a beggy twat!

• Heart
If she was doing this purely for safety (wrong I know as I own ducks and chickens etc) then why didn't she do it off instagram.
It's all for likes she even tagged that bloke in London, it's all for attention, but sadly you've sh*t on your chips, load of twaddle saying Margaret wasnt bothered, course she bloody was, shes not you , she hasnt a Hoover to go back to now her babies are out of the way. You are out of order however awful it is the gulls taking them, that's nature. Natures rules not yours. She will end up.being famous in Scilly for the wrong reasons. THINK before you act because all this was for "likes" not your duty ro rescue you're obsessed, change the insta obsession to your children before you know it they will be grown and gone.

• Heart

hollydollydaydream

Twatty Tattlers!!!! Yessssss!!!! She mentions us…proof if it was ever needed that she reads here (also proof because she says she’s not begging which she always does AND gets called out for it on here!!!)
Hi twatty Georgia!!!!

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
She's looking out for number one again as it seems she only booked the flight for herself. Leaving Adam to get the ferry himself. She already had a ticket for the ferry but more wasted money on an extra flight so she can clean a house that hasn't been touched. She really is a pathetic human being. Pleading to followers to support her small businesses when she can afford £100+ on an unnecessary flight home

spongey

VIP Member
Day 1 in Portugal summed up:
Moan moan moan moan moan just like scilly moan moan moan body shop moan

Let's see what tomorrow brings 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Karen826

VIP Member
What the hell have i just watched. I have never in my life seen such a pair of pathetic immature exhibitionists. If this is the best content she can come up with on a short break to a beautiful place like Faro they might as well stay on her precious island.
No one found them funny all they did was make themselves look like immature attention seeking show offs. What a waste of an entire 3 day break.
filming themselves 24/7 acting like children. Any of her followers who support her and find this funny are as immature as them.
oh and comparing gorgeous Portugal with Scilly is just laughable. Its nothing like Scilly. She is just the most self absorbed woman i have ever come across. As someone else stated it is all a big set up for her content. The way she shows her face and reaction to him doing and saying "stop it Adam stop it for god sake adam" whilst laughing and pulling silly faces just winds me up. I was so close to commenting bit held back coz she will call me a "troll" and block me. Thats one thing that really pisses me off about instagram. Say something that isnt praising them and they block and class you as a troll. There is no freedom of speech its terrible. So basically a 3 day trip to Portugal turned into a childrens entertainment show. What a waste of a holiday. Most couples go away and enjoy time together as a couple and exploring their surroundings. Not these two twats they may as well have stayed at home!!

Reactions: 19