Cleanandgleamit #4 Georgia May or Georgia may not, put an ad on the freebies she got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve looked on the RSPCA website and it clearly states on there that you are only to remove / rescue baby birds when the parents are dead, or they have abandoned the chicks for several hours. This is clearly not the case here as Georgia actively took the ducklings from their mother.

It then goes on to say, that once you have rescued a baby bird, you must take it to your nearest wildlife rescue centre for them to take care of. Again, this is not the case here, as she is effectively keeping these birds and treating them more like pets.

Everything she has done here is wrong.

Reactions: 15
The ducks were not in danger, they were on the beach with their mum taking them for a swim in their natural environment. They weren't abandoned, they weren't in immediate danger. She can keep justifying that they would be dead today all she wants but that's just her trying to make herself feel better. If she was so worried and cared for Margaret too maybe she could have 'rescued' just a couple.
What about tge extra electricity to boil the kettle for their hot water bottle, all the washing of the patio that will take precious water. She's deluded!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just checked that persons page, they’re from the isle of scilly too and is friends with Georgia. She’s definitely shitting herself and is getting her ‘mates’ to stick up for her!
She’s the local taxi driver, & it’s her friend who she called ‘a whale’ at that fitness class.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Shes sad because a person has put their name to it and named her on a public page so she can't just blame it on us 'twatty tattlers'. Because a real person has spoken out.
I cannot imagine any so called duck expert would suggest she's done the right thing at all. Last year she stepped in after some were killed, these were not. Shame she's only worried about the ones on her beach. Must be more ducklings at the duck pond being left to be eaten so she's not some pro duck woman she claims to be at all.

Reactions: 10
I’m glad she’s seen that post and I’m glad it’s made her feel like tit, however, she still doesn’t get it! All she keeps saying is ‘they’d be dead today if I’d left them’ sorry Georgia but that’s nature and you shouldn’t interfere with nature!

Reactions: 11
Now almost in tears on her stories because of that man’s complaint about her. Saying he’s written horrible comments! No, he made a valid complaint and gave a true account of what he witnessed. She just doesn’t like being challenged because normally she can do whatever she likes and nobody says a word.

Also to say they gave Marge the choice to go with them… wtf 🤬 Does she think the duck understood what was happening and made a conscious decision? She’s thick as duck.

Reactions: 17
It will be interesting if she's spoken to and told the should not have removed those ducklings but now they will have to stay with her because she can't just throw them back and expect Margaret to accept and take care of them again, which last year Peggy was with them so they went back as a family not just ducklings alone to fend for themselves. But when Peggy has her ducklings she will say it was because she had so much stick about these ones she has to leave Peggy's in the wild and be heartbroken if any are taken, but will blame it on trolls rather than being told to leave them well alone. We will never be told if she's been spoken to and told off as she thinks she's done the right thing and won't go back on that.
Waterworks got the post deleted did it. Wonder if it's because they named her though.

If she does get grief & has the ducklings taken away - to be cared for by a duck person now as Margaret won’t take them back, she’ll lie & say she took them there herself as they will be better cared for. She’d never admit to them being taken away or to her having been given a bollocking

Reactions: 8
It will be interesting if she's spoken to and told the should not have removed those ducklings but now they will have to stay with her because she can't just throw them back and expect Margaret to accept and take care of them again, which last year Peggy was with them so they went back as a family not just ducklings alone to fend for themselves. But when Peggy has her ducklings she will say it was because she had so much stick about these ones she has to leave Peggy's in the wild and be heartbroken if any are taken, but will blame it on trolls rather than being told to leave them well alone. We will never be told if she's been spoken to and told off as she thinks she's done the right thing and won't go back on that.
Waterworks got the post deleted did it. Wonder if it's because they named her though.
They have said they will update once its sorted but they are stuck with it being bank holiday.
So from tomorrow they should be sorting it out.
The ducklings need to be removed from her and either taken to a wildlife rescue or returned to the beach.
Georgia has committed a crime as the ducklings were not in danger, its up to the wildlife place if they take action and charge her.
I hope they do, she has 40,000 people watching and others will now think its ok to steal ducklings from their mother

She also shouldn’t be feeding the ducks anyway but they’re all too bleeping thick to know that. As long as Georgia’s got content for the gram though, that’s all that matters 🤬
Exactly this! In the wild the would be feeding them insects. For her to say they were in danger they weren't! All animals are in some kind of natural danger, even her dog! That's nature but to remove them in the manner she did is cruel. Will she be so bothered about them when she goes away...🤔🤔🤔

As a wildlife lover myself and a member of such organisation I have reported her actions. She needs educating. Not everything should be done for the gram. She no doubt won't want to admit she's done things in the wrong way. Any wildlife expert will say she's done things wrongly no matter how many times she tells herself they were in danger.

Stupid irresponsible person. How would she feel if someone took her dog away and tied it up without her knowing because they saw it outside on its own like she leaves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.