Cleanandgleamit #4 Georgia May or Georgia may not, put an ad on the freebies she got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not arsed about leaving the kids at all . Utter bullshit ! She’s scared of coming home to skidders in the toilet and pissy willies toilets ( her words not mine ) no hoovering done etc etc . That’s the ONLY reason she’s stressing . She needs a good shake 🤬
The kids won’t even be in the house while they’re away, they’ll be at her parents so it’s all bollocks what she’s saying. She seriously need help. She wanted to go away for her 40th, no one forced her! She grips my tit so bad. She doesn’t realise how bleeping privileged her life is!!!

Reactions: 10
I’d assumed they would all be going away-when was the last time the kids got to go on a holiday like that? Quite sad really.

Reactions: 9
I can't keep up, one week she loooves eco mode then the next week she hates it and isn't going to use it anymore, then the following week she's back preaching it again. How is this helpful to anyone?!

And I also can't believe she's moaning about going away AGAIN... she gets how many trips away?! And she moans every single time. She's never in that shop yet somehow she'll be needed that week 🙄

Reactions: 11
Why the hell isn’t the whole family going to Portugal? Surely Jowan and Ruby would enjoy some time somewhere different to that place?
Or perhaps they’d just prefer some peace without that owl eyed pixie hoovering all the time and whinging at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The faux tears made me laugh. She booked the holiday in full knowledge that the kids were being left behind. She needs to come up with a better sob story if she expects sympathy. The tears didn’t last long either - she’s been living the dream, posting all day on Insta!

What a head in that visor 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s laying on the sales patter pretty thick today. “Helping people, that’s what it’s all about.” Our patron saint of skincare 🙄

😴 🥱

1297461E-327E-40C4-AF0F-E6780B8CF9BA.jpeg
38A44A60-C862-4AA7-A534-C087E5DF7626.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I hated the way she was pushing becoming part of her team. She’s such a liar, telling people they can earn back the initial outlay within a week 😡 Perhaps if you have a ready made SM following you can. But for most ordinary folk, they may well struggle to earn very much at all. Then feel pressured into buying more stock to try and keep up. That’s how vulnerable people get into a mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The faux tears made me laugh. She booked the holiday in full knowledge that the kids were being left behind. She needs to come up with a better sob story if she expects sympathy. The tears didn’t last long either - she’s been living the dream, posting all day on Insta!

What a head in that visor 😂
THAT is not gonna sell ANY visors I can assure you!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So her daughter is back for a month...that she hasn't seen since Xmas...and she books to go away from a whole week of that...without her. Will the boat not be running on the Sunday?? Part of me hopes it's foggy on the Monday so she's away even longer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hated the way she was pushing becoming part of her team. She’s such a liar, telling people they can earn back the initial outlay within a week 😡 Perhaps if you have a ready made SM following you can. But for most ordinary folk, they may well struggle to earn very much at all. Then feel pressured into buying more stock to try and keep up. That’s how vulnerable people get into a mess.
I'm sure there are quite strict regulations around this too, in fact I'm sure there's something about it on the Body Shop website - I'm off to have a mooch now, haven't reported her for a bit! 😆

I wonder if she ever looks at the website? This is on their front page.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Reported her directly to bsah
Good. Did you record her stories where she said it? She never captions that particular bit, she’s quite sly how she does it. She captions the standard stuff, then goes off piste with what she says. It’s so misleading, making out everyone can easily be as successful as her, going on the overseas trips, earning big money etc.

Reactions: 3
Good. Did you record her stories where she said it? She never captions that particular bit, she’s quite sly how she does it. She captions the standard stuff, then goes off piste with what she says. It’s so misleading, making out everyone can easily be as successful as her, going on the overseas trips, earning big money etc.
Ohh bugger no. .it's so easy to make a complaint maybe a few others should aswell

Ohh bugger no. .it's so easy to make a complaint maybe a few others should aswell
I bet the BS won’t do anything. We’ve seen how they hold her up as a shining example of how to sell their products and be successful. The last thing they want is for her to be found out breaking their company rules.

I’ll get a screen recording and see what I need to do to complain. It’s still worth flagging it with them. Even if she just gets a slap on the wrist she’ll be mortified, because she thinks she’s the golden child 😂

Reactions: 7
I bet the BS won’t do anything. We’ve seen how they hold her up as a shining example of how to sell their products and be successful. The last thing they want is for her to be found out breaking their company rules.

I’ll get a screen recording and see what I need to do to complain. It’s still worth flagging it with them. Even if she just gets a slap on the wrist she’ll be mortified, because she thinks she’s the golden child 😂
Exactly... You never know their poster child not following rules may shock her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.