Cleanandgleamit #4 Georgia May or Georgia may not, put an ad on the freebies she got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those mini eggs (greedy cow) will be smashed the way she chucked them firstly in her basket in the shop and now up in the kitchen cupboard. I really hope they’re all in pieces. I just hope we don’t have to see her eating them 🤢
nah, we will be witness to her shoving them into her half-baked brownies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spot the difference... Georgia it clearly doesn't work if you have to filter the duck out of your face
Jeeez the blusher is 100 times better than the drops of youth for taking years off you!! No more neck wrinkles, mouth lines or zits on your chin…I’ll take a dozen please!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't think you were allowed to use filters when advertising makeup.

She'll block you, that's what she did to me.
That’s a good point actually. I think Instagram has a rule about it too, as well as the advertising bodies. Bad form Georgia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Georgia ever supported poor tattie Ann business? In the way that tattie supports hers? Yeah she's "advertised" it on her stories but I've never once seen her go there and help out or even purchase anything or have lunch or anything there that she's actually paid for. 🤔 it's all one sided with her, she's all take take take and never gives.

Reactions: 16
Has Georgia ever supported poor tattie Ann business? In the way that tattie supports hers? Yeah she's "advertised" it on her stories but I've never once seen her go there and help out or even purchase anything or have lunch or anything there that she's actually paid for. 🤔 it's all one sided with her, she's all take take take and never gives.
Well said she never helps anyone with anything. Very very selfish greedy woman. Tattie Ann seems a lovely kind hearted lady.
i wish she would stop banging on about how beautiful and amazing Scilly is. She lives a very sheltered life so has nowhere else to compare it too. Good God shes now comparing it to the Carribean😂😂
You really need to travel and explore not just other countries but the rest of the UK Georgia. Then come back and tell us how beautiful and amazing Scilly is. St Marys is most certainly nothing spectacular in comparison

Reactions: 8
“Sorry I have to put Ad on there if I’m sharing a discount code …it’s the rules” Finally!!!! Frikkin finally it’s sunk in to her thick skull!!!!!
Then we get “somebody’s moaning I keep putting Ad”. Hmmmm I think you’re missing THAT “somebody’s” point Georgia. They are probably not complaining that all your posts have “Ad” on them…they’re probably complaining that ALL your posts ARE Ads!!!!
I’ve counted 27 so far and it’s only 6pm…plus one Sebo tag in, with no “Ad”…naughty naughty maybe if hasn’t sunk into her thick skull after all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
But the offers are just so good she just wants to share them with us by helpfully providing the affiliate links… (and earning herself a great big wodge of commission in the process, but she doesn’t bother mentioning that part to anyone).

Honestly this woman is getting worse for the endless ads. I think she must be pissing off more and more of her followers.

Reactions: 10
At least she's being honest this morning... none of the "you'd be supporting a small business and I'd really appreciate it because times are tough" crap. Literally just asking us to order to distract her from throwing up on a boat she didn't have to get on. Nice.
She looks like Princess Anne!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's moaning this morning about not wanting to go to Portugal.
It was different when she got her passport back & was excited.
Moaning about leaving the kids, well you would have known that when you booked it!!
Does she not realise some people would give anything to go away, some people are going to be struggling to get a trip to the seaside with the cost of everything increasing.
Selfish, selfish old boot. Doesn't deserve it. 😡😡

Reactions: 17
I can’t deal with this ungrateful witch moaning about going on bleeping holiday! She hasn’t got a bleeping clue has she! All these increases in the cost of living are going to push so many people in to poverty and she’s whining on about going away? Do us all a favour Georgia, get a bleeping grip, get off Instagram and go and get some therapy!
All this going on about saving water and using eco mode like she’s struggling to cope with the increased costs when all the while she’s turning over 18k worth of BS sales in a month!
AND LEAVE THOSE DUCKS ALONE 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Come here to rant about the selfishness around her and the bloody holiday but everything I was going to say has already been said. Why book a holiday without the kids if you didn't want to leave them? Common sense! Surely it's been booked a while so she's had plenty of time to sort cover in the shop etc. Going on about deliveries to the shop I'm sorry but she leaves the staff to do everything in the shop she's rarely there I'm sure the staff are competent to take a delivery. As said previously many people can't afford even a day out anymore let alone a break away to Portugal 🙄 she needs a reality check!

Reactions: 15
We get this rigmarole every bloody time she goes away anywhere. I wish she would shut the duck up. It’s boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s not arsed about leaving the kids at all . Utter bullshit ! She’s scared of coming home to skidders in the toilet and pissy willies toilets ( her words not mine ) no hoovering done etc etc . That’s the ONLY reason she’s stressing . She needs a good shake 🤬

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.